Wootas' 2nd Grow Journal *organic* JCPurp, BBCheese, and New GHC Strains!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wootas, Feb 8, 2009.

1. where do i start....actually ill start with the cloner...I love the flip up hinged lid! haha fucking dope...I might liek that better if it was aero but the bubblers work great for me.

the nugs....reDANKulous! Jesus would be proud. and people in wisconsin want the cheese back.

2. Thanks for those shots dude! I can honestly tell a difference between this JCP to your last JCP journal it looks to have more sparkle. I like the exhaust ducting you have as well. It probably doesn't have much resistance so your fans are a little more quieter. I may have to look into this.

3. awesome update wootas! I was wondering if the "JC" in "JC Purp" standed for Jesus Christ cuz thats what i said the first time i saw the picture of it :smoking:

4. Thanks guys :wave:

I've had my tent up and going for almost 3 weeks now, I'll have some updates on those ladies in a day or two.. :D

For now I just snapped a few pictures of the veg area.

[​IMG]

What you see there is the 8 original GreenHouseCo. seeds that I planted a few months back. I've been cutting them back to the current height for quite some time, and they are going to be ready to go outside in another week or two, but that's another grow all together :smoke:

For my indoor purposes, I have cloned each pheno, a few twice, along with my JCP and BBC strains which I've been working with. Here's about 2 weeks now in the bubbler cloner...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, a few have begun stretching, roots are well developed and growing, and will need potted in the not too distant future ;) I'll probably try to do them in 2 sets of repotting, since not all of them root at the same pace in the same conditions and some will be ready far before others.

Once again, I appreciate everyone's replies and thanks again for following along :wave:

5. Hey wootas I just want to say first off ... WOW . :D Very nice setup and B-E-A-U-tiful girls !

I have a question though. How do you know when to pot the clones ???

6. The timing is a fairly rough science, as it's most likely not going to be a problem to pot them at any time once they start to sprout roots. I like to let long main roots develop into the water for a while, until the cutting/clone starts to grow vertically like a few of mine have started to, then it's about time to pot whenever you feel ready. :smoke:

I like to let the roots develop as much as possible in the water first, so that they can quickly take hold in the new soil once they're potted and devlop side roots over a greater area faster <- my reasoning :D

7. Seems not too many enjoy a good veg update lol :smoking:

8. whats ur run time like for ur cloner? 1 min on 4 mins off?

9. I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at, but if you mean the air pump for bubbles it's always on...

10. sorry dude im stoned i thought it was aero..but anyways r those nugs in the bowl dryed or wet?

11. wootas when u gonna start some co2

12. Yo Wootas' 4 life. hey its trav, get some mo pics in it

13. Sorry for the long period of no posting, as I have been getting started at my summer position and work quite a few hours as it's full time, as well as being fully blazed full time :smoking:

Flowering is looking absolutely tremendous at this point with the 600 sunmaster. I definately notice much larger growth at this point in flowering as there still holds 2 1/2 - 3 weeks of flowering time. I also created a SCROG screen using a plastic frame with fishing line, which I placed in the tent about a week ago now. It's been working great in evening out the level of the tops and getting much more light intensity to the lower growth on the branches :D

My EZ Flush table and tray drainage system has been working flawlessly and every watering it collects the overflow water and makes for quick and clean plant maintainence ;)

JCP in the back mostly taller tops, all BBC in the front ( 3 and 5 at the moment )

[​IMG]

BBC

[​IMG]

JCP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Currently vegging under the T-5 are clones from each of the new GreenHouseCo. strains I had started, along with 2 of my BBC #1 clones and a JCP clone to keep the strains going for my own use in the future of course :smoking: There's ten right now I will be eliminating it to nine for the next flowering run, after that I plan to do 3-4 strains at a time, 2 plants of each.

Here's the clones about 4 days from the bubble cloner, looking healthy :hello:

[​IMG]

If anyone was wondering, the 8 original GreenHouseCo. phenos I started from seed were quite large after trimming back for a few months, and coming soon will be the new journal for those ladies which now have a new home :wave:

14. Wow I love that group shot. It looks like some weight. Happy toking!

15. reDANKulous

16. Those are looking great Wootas.... Very nice job man, that first pic is a lovely see of buds :hello:

17. wootas, thanks for sharing that idea.

Do your 10" azalea pots have the typical array of multiple drainage holes on the bottom?

With just the one drainage hole in the pie tray, do you find that not all of the excess water makes it's way to the hole?

18. Buds look good!...have u considered some co2 in ur tent for maximum results

19. First off I'd like to once again thank everyone for the replies I appreciate the interest very much and it motivates me to update much more often when I get good response :D

My pots do have the standard drainage hole pattern of what I believe is 8 holes about nickel size in diameter, they work perfectly for me. With the way I have the plastic hose fittings mounted to the trays (screwed into the bottom, about 1mm raised edge for the water to overcome before draining), a very very small amount of excess drainage water usually will remain after it begins and finishes to drain. Not a problem and dries up quickly, and if needed I just splash a bit of water straight into the pans afterwards to clean things up and rinse the dirty water out. :wave:

My E-Z Flush system has been working perfectly as planned since its design and implementation into my tent :smoking:

With the amount of air exchange involved via my intake and exhaust fans I don't think co2 in the tent would be practical, as the ppm's would drop far too quickly. The area is not sealed and is constantly being filtrated with fresh air. Although eventually I have plans to construct a small bastment room dedicated to my horticultural hobby, and that should allow me a more sealed space to implement some co2 injection ;)

New pictures coming very soon :)