Wootas' 2nd Grow Journal *organic* JCPurp, BBCheese, and New GHC Strains!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wootas, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Very nice job and well thought out... +rep (if I can)

I agree with Hydr1 about putting a couple PC fans in the vent holes would be a great addition to your system... I just might have to steal some of them :D

2. Thanks everyone for all the comments and input :wave: I'm really happy with how it turned out, and couldn't ask for it to be much better when considering it was an idea to final product, and the actual construction was a simple hour long task the way I had it designed using minimal parts.

I can't wait to see what this 600 can do :D

I will have the NICEST BB Cheese and JCP cured bud shots soon for all to see :smoking:

3. good idea and good job my friend...

4. hey wootas.... I think your gona love yur 600w :D

I've noticed much quicker bud development and much better penetration.... well at least thats what she said :eek:

5. I think its soo groovy now that people are finally getting together!:smoking:

6. Dude can we get those shots or will I need to start rioting? Lol:smoking:

7. word...bring the smut!:hello:

8. was a plumbed tray out of your budget?

9. #89 HATEu4NOW, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    Plumbed Tray?

10. great setup man! clean and organized, I'm sure your ladies will thank you. I'm watchin :)

11. Did you not see the pic? :confused:

Looks great woot!

12. I think we all need to rally up and march to Wootas grow to see the cheese for our self!
    Did you forget your promise dude! Just giving you grief your probally baked out of your skull and forgot knowing the way you grow!:hello: For drainage system! I like all of your creations looks like you are pretty handy!

13. serious....Im going to make raised tables once I get into a 8 to 10 foot cieling...raise the lights with ladders and keep the buds at waist level so my tired little back doesnt hurt soooo.

14. LOL sorry for the big delay on the new pics, especially mallow :D

I've been suuper baked as you said, but this semester of classes is coming to a close so these last few weeks tend to get busy with papers, presentations, etc..

I'm in class at the moment but as soon as I get home at 430 est (5 hours) I will take all new pics of everything I've been up to, PLUS those tasty macros I promised of the latest jcp / bbcheese harvest, now wonderfully cured :smoking:

Thanks so much to everyone so far for all the questions, input, and compliments :wave:

15. Dude I here you on class man! I am going threw the exact same thing :mad:. It seems like all of the teachers make the massive projects due at the exact same time also. Its so hard to keep up with all of the curve balls life throws at you. Thanks for taking the time to share

16. Just got home and situated so I'm gonna get some ice, burn one :bongin: grab the cam and have some pics up shortly :smoking:

17. Im waiting.......;)

18. tick tock tick tock... lol....just kidding... what a bunch of impatient stoners we are :D

19. I had everything ready to post yesterday like I said and then it wouldn't let me on the forums anymore, as if they were down... Anyways, here's what I've been up to :wave:

To start off, the cured JCP and BBC shots that have been being waited for ;)

Big Buddha Cheese #1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jesus Christ Purple

[​IMG]

Side by Side..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking: :D

[​IMG]

This was definately the strongest and highest quality run of the JCP so far. It has a nice flowery / spicy aroma and tastes quite spicy with fruity sidenotes. It's pretty unique and the high is a clear, strong and enjoyable head high with very mild body effects by itself.

The Big Buddha Cheese pheno #1 turned out absolutely amazing this cut. The amount of resin is unbelievable, and the high is of equal status. A very very strong all around high, with a strong body stone to accompany it. Taste is hard to describe as it is very unique, might I say the best way to describe it is cheesy, with hints of spice and fruity notes. Very very enjoyable taste and it's my favorite so far foooo shoo :bongin:

Now... I can't wait to see what the new 600 electronic with SUNMASTER (95,000 lumens) can do for bud development and density. Everything has been running smoothly with the 3 JCPurp's since I put them in 6 days ago. 5 BBCheese will be repotted later and will soon be in there to fill it out for the next 7-8 weeks or so.

600 watt electronic ballast, quiet and cool, more efficient as well :hello:

[​IMG]

SUNMASTER 600, certainly not the cheapest bulbs ever at 75 each :p

[​IMG]

JCP ~ 1 week

[​IMG]

The 600's more intense light is definately showing faster growth in the early flowering period and I'm noticing more vigour along with larger leaf growth, which I'd expect with more lumens - light penetration ;)

[​IMG]

As far as vegetative goes...

I added 4 sites to my bubble cloner for 12 total, new air pump and stones, and took a clone from each of the 8 new GHC ladies (2 from a couple phenos) along with my usual preservation of the #1 BBCheese pheno and the JCPurp.

The 5 BBCheese around the cloner will be going in the tent tonight, and the 8 remaining GreenHouseCo. ladies will be going to the woods in a few weeks, clearing up some space finally :D The new clones will certainly need room eventually.

[​IMG]

4 days from cuttings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now all they need is some time and a good portion of tender, loving care from yours truely :smoking:

Once again I want to thank everyone for the support and conversation :wave:

20. That is one hell of an update Wootas:hello:

Those really are some dank looking buds... If I close my eyes I can almost taste it:D

I really think your gona love your new 600w... I noticed the quicker bud development and the faster trich production very quickly after installing mine. And I can also see that lower buds are filling in much better than the 2 I grew in my closet setup.