Wootas' 2nd Grow Journal *organic* JCPurp, BBCheese, and New GHC Strains!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by wootas, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Here's a few more shots from before the lights turned on a few mornings ago :D

BBC #1, The purps have been thouroughly documented in my journals so I didn't feel a need to take closeup pictures of the 2 I currently have in there at this time. (In the background of the first picture) Once they are further along I'll get some closeups of the JCP as well.

Anyways, here's about 3 1/2 weeks in, unbelievable resin :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'd like to once again thank everyone so far for starting to tune in to my 2nd Journal here on the GC :smoking:

2. getting nice and frosty...lookin good... cant wait to see what they will look like in another 3 weeks

3. Just letting everyone know I now have full access to the forums all day via iPhone, so if anyone has any questions or comments I am now able to check this thread even more often so I will be able to respond more quickly :D Along with my usual updates of course :smoking:

New pics soon!

4. Cured JCP from the 2 I recently cut

[​IMG]

Had some more but that was the prime stuff :smoking:

5. I would love to smoke some of that. Great grow.

6. For those watching.. Here's an update of all things vegging as of about 10 minutes ago :smoke:

Here's 8 clones, 3 jcp, 5 bbc, I've trimmed them a few times, they await their turn in the tent..

[​IMG]

As for the new GreenhouseCo Strains.. Just topped all of them, going to clone soon..

Lemon Skunk - already smells skunky

[​IMG]

Hawaiin Snow - grew tallest the fastest, all 3 are looking good

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Arjan's Strawberry Haze - the one that survived, hopefully it turns out good so it's worth keeping the strain, it's looking different than the others and growing nicely so we'll see :D

[​IMG]

Super Silver Haze - both are growing very alike, and super vigourous. Strongest looking leaves I've seen in any strain I've grown, a very short sativa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least, EWA.

My Easy Watering Apparatus.

Custom made on an adjustable height speaker stand to easily water my flowering ladies without having to move them around or out to manuever a watering jug in there.

[​IMG]

Works great!

Thanks to anyone for watching and your replies :wave: Happy smokin' :smoke:

7. #28 ggmallow, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    That water jug is as bad ass your grow!! +rep

8. Yeah Great Update.

All of your strains are looking super healthy.

And I agree that watering system you have hooked up is pretty slick. Is there a line already run to each plant that feeds them water?

Looks Great man.

Good Luck.

9. I just hold the hose you see attached to the unit and I'm able to easily reach all the pots that way while keeping my other hand on the valve :smoke:

After the ladies in 12/12 are finished I'm going to be working on an idea I had called ezflush, a system for my flowering tent to allow easy collection of drainage water for quick flushing without a need to move anything.

10. I'd like to see that easy flush idea. Couldn't you just set the tent on elevated surface and make a PVC drain?

11. I'm going to create something much cleaner with a few very useful features integrated to help the ladies and support them through their flowering time.

I've been refining my organic techniques for some time now and am getting down to the last few aspects of which I can still improve upon, and doing my best to make the most out of my methods :smoke:

Thanks again for everyone staying tuned! New 12/12 pics very very soon :D

12. I really look forward to these techniques, I could use the pointers. Sounds awesome though.

13. Looking good Wootas. I'm officially tuning in.

14. aaaaaaand i'm subscribed to this journal. its lookin amazing wootas! Idk how i missed it before, lol

15. I thought I saw somebody that used a flood and drain containers for something like that, but they are $$. Another option might be using one of those washing machine drain pans at Depot,

16. Just cleaned the cool tube again tonight, while I had the lamp off I took a few new pictures... I also had to tie up some more of the cheese buds especially as they are putting on weight very nicely.

The resin is already incredible, especially when compared to the JCP with equal flowering time thus far. :D

First off, here's one I took of one of many JCP tops (got 2 of them in with the 6 bbc)

[​IMG]

Shot of everthing...

[​IMG]

BBCheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tell me what ya think :wave:

17. I think I want my cheese to look like yours.

18. #39 wings8705, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    that watering apparatus is sick. I bet that works like dream and its really simple. nice job

oh and those plants are beautiful. the JCP's make my mouth water

19. Thanks for all the comments guys I appreciate it! :wave:

I'm :bongin: some of the last JCP buds, the real prime stuff from the bigger tops, and it's some unique weed for shure. Gotta love that purp :smoke: