Woot woot! Mah' new Avatar!

Discussion in 'General' started by Unknown, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Oh yes...I look so pimp...I get my own self aroused. Some times at night, while I lay myself to sleep I ask "Joe, why are you so attractive and there are so many bitches at your knees?" and I respond "Its all in the pimp hat baby."

lmfao, You like the pimp hat?

2. you look like boy george lol

3. lol....God boy george scared the crap outta me as a kid...I guess i should be appauled at this...but in a way, I take it as a compliment o_O

4. looks ok to me :smoking:

5. lol... ur old one was alot better....... the hat looks kindof * to me....lol

6. oh dude, is that you in your avatar? at first glance this morning i thought it was brittany spears. lol. i think she wears that same hat one of her videos or something. i swear.

7. that pic looks like my cousin the hat and everything

8. Fagish? Thats me you asshole! lol..I wear that hat every damn day.. but whatever, i like it

9. hee hee hee :D

10. Yo, Pimp Daddy.....I'm all kinds of aroused! I might even...well, maybe not....but I could've.... :p

For the record, there's really nothing Boy Georgish about the av...it's just Pimp Daddyish. :D

You're funny, Unknown!

11. ^^^

RMJL is lying through her teeth. Nothing Boy Georgish about it? Are you kidding me? Haha, he looks like he could pass as Boy George's stunt double.

And thats not a complement. Haha.

This thread is too funny. :D

12. Lie!!!! Moi?????????? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially when it comes to Unknowns Pimp Daddyish Sexiness! C'mon, VW....I would never ever lie! Never, I say!

Seriously...I just don't see Boy George when I look at it.