Woot! I got alot of free weed (pics)

Discussion in 'General' started by OriginalPoster, Nov 18, 2012.

1. #1 OriginalPoster, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    So I was chilling with a group of people and one of the kids there wanted to buy a half oz of dro, so we did and smoked about half of it in my bong then like 40 mintes ago we rolled up like 5 blunts and smoked it walking on this nature trail thing then after that we went and bought warm cookies & then the kid said I could have the rest of the weed, I got about 2-3 g's ! :D now im back at my house alone and might take some gravity bong hits, idk lol have you ever got free weed?

update so me and a friend just smoked a bunch of it and watched walking dead, after this ima stay up all night and take gravity bong rips with the rest of the weed and watch movies #threedayweekendstillinsession =]

20121111_223330.jpg

Attached Files:

2. whatd you pay for that? and yea but i like to give it out, it feels all warm and fuzy on the inside to make some ones day :hippie::hippie::hippie:

3. $100.00 why? :smoking: and I didnt pay btw only one person did

4. Now you have to continue the cycle and give free weed to someone so everyone can enjoy!:smoking:

5. [quote name='"StarKist"']Now you have to continue the cycle and give free weed to someone so everyone can enjoy!:smoking:[/quote]

*Raises hand*

6. actually tonight I went to a sports bar to watch the fights (GSP vs Condit) and got a free gram :D bought to bong it up :bongin: some dank

7. 100 for a half a zip? Pretty sweet deal all around.

8. Z- ro angel dust is a great album man :cool:, Yeah we got such a good deal because this whole week we have been getting my dealer customers because lately my friends have been buying eighths!:D

9. always smokin friends out ;)

10. i do bro! :wave:

11. i was just curios cause i payed 180 for a half of some stuff that looked exactly like that.
    pricesse are always a little steep around here tho