Woops I sent a dick pic

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IntergalacticFalcon, Jan 26, 2014.

1. "It wasn't me" the old shaggy defence.

2. Say it was for her Mother

3. Haha, very clever!
    Mm I don't know op. me personally I don't think I'd trip if it was by mistake. Even if it was by "mistake" (cough cough) I'd probably just laugh and show who I was sitting next to

4. Be happy it was a snapchat, its gone forever nigga. 

5. how do you take a picture of your own dick "by accident"?

6. How come I didn't get one? 

7. Pray she has a sense of humor!

8. Well OP...Update? Did you get that date? Or are you in prison?

9. I accidentally my dick

10. say "Can you believe (random person's name she doesn't know) sent me this he is so fucked up" then when she asks who say oh i meant to sent this to (another random person's name)

11. loooool

12. Nobody is safe from drunk dick pics. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. "photobucket can automatically upload all videos and pics, upload all media?"

hahaha

14. [quote name="Sand box" post="19407184" timestamp="1390704638"]"Whoops sorry, I was looking up dick pics and sent one to you on accident"Gayzoned[/quote] seriously laughed for about 2 minutes. Thank you haha Sent from my burner

15. Pics or it didn't happen.Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

16. LOL I Toke Alone, weren't you ridiculed for your "cum inside you to warm you up" thread?

17. I think we got a cock-smuggler over here.

18. lololol. if she screen-shotted he's fucked.
    facebook tag, yikes

19. dude i laughed so hard

text her, whats up? i was drunk but u still interested?