wooohoooooo anyone else cokedd outt

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FLAgoon, Dec 5, 2009.

1. man im having a hell of a nite picked up a ball afew hours ago... the best shit on long island (sorry dont mean to brag but its really true... ive done like 6 lines and im out of my mind jus smoked some sour D too mann im in a great moood... anyone else having a hell of a night or cokedd outtt??? :hello:

submit some storyysss

2. i like feelings... it allows me to know I am still alive!!!

3. I wish I was right now.

4. i aint on that 20min high bullshit i'm on that all night high boi. All bouts dat adderall. High lasts wayy longer than 30 min. I'm gonna be up for a while! But yes i am speeding like a motherfucker right now. I think i hear scotty calling me. :cool:

5. haha 20 thirty mins whats the difference this has to be the best high out there along wit ex pills and i got some realll goooood shit that i cant feel my face shit and my highs are actuallyy only like 7 mins thank you very much cuz what in the world is better then bangin a pill i mean common:devious: i know ima get alot mean responses from that but its all good i love my highs and i only bang recreationally i wouldnt suggest anyone try cuz its wayyy to easy to get hoookkkeddd i have strong will power tho and love this high tooo much to ever quittt bangin all day babyyy haha:poke:

6. i ment bangin that yayo but pills are always fun too =];)

7. ill have a picture up in just a fewww gotta go get high real quick first yayyyyy....:hello:oooo!!!

8. I've been drinking since 3pm, railed 5mg of xanax, 45mg of oxy, 60mg of adderall XR, and just smoked another bowl.

9. hahahah you are coked the fuck out haha! but yea i dont mean to be offensive. To each their own. Anyway we're all fucking high as shit right now! hahahah Hope you enjoy that devils dandruff! :devious: I wish i had me some. I havent been with the white girl since summer. Snort a line for me! lol

10. Rollin rollin rollin

11. haha hell yeah i am i just did a line for you and now a few key bumps ill prolly be on here all nite work tommorrow but this coke is endless ill be up for like a week if i do it all i wanna do sun whats funn to do on coke this late at nite... anyone?? help a brotha out?

by the way here are those sweet pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]