Woohoo! Green Macintosh

Discussion in 'General' started by Fëanor, May 13, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

I'm not sure exactly when I'm gonna take it, I'll be calling this woman some time tonight, I know she smokes, and I bet she'd be down to roll with me, too.

2. get that punani

3. awesome man. do you have a testing kit for it to check for meth or anything? or are you just going with it?

that is my biggest fear about trying X is getting a big meth bomb :(

i've read that alot of the pills in my area are known to contain meth and i do not really know a steady dealer for it to know if they were straight or not

4. I think I found your pill. This one comes from IN tho so theres a chance this could be wrong.

[​IMG]

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1534

1 part MDMA
    1 part Methanphetamine
    0.2 part Caffeine

Half speed wont kill you but the roll might feel a little dirtier. AND this might be wrong.

edit: I also found this:
    http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3378

Green apple, white specks. Not tested, but the user reports said they were a good roll (location was texas, may 2006)

MY CCL:

EEEEEAAAATTT IIIITTT!!!!!

5. I think his is different. The press seems to be smaller and his has the extra ridge. Anyways most pills these days contain a little meth. You'll still have fun with it.

Let us know how it goes.

6. Ahh, X is so much fun. I rolled last weekend... coulda done it again this weekend but i bought a sack.

7. Yeah meth is pretty hard to avoid, but because its effects are close to that of mdma, most of the time itll just add a tinge of tweakyness to the roll. I wouldnt pass up a pill for being half meth tho.

BTW fakdded, yeah, gj on buying a sack, I think MDMA should be used in moderation. I only do it maybe 3 or 4 times a year.

8. looks good amn enjoy that shit

9. Don't fuck girls on exstacy you will not enjoy sex as much without it.

10. Sure you will, Sex is always pleasant. I still enjoy it.

11. /SIGN