Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woody OG MMJ Pickup - Northern KY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MikeyN, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Picked up a half of this last night. Got a free gram of MMJ Blue Dream with it too which was the best indica I ever smoked.

2. And no pictures?

The people will not be satisfied.

3. Dang that's dank as fuck

4. #4 MikeyN, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    My phone was messing up[​IMG]

5. looks good. i cant seem to find good bud up here

6. Blue dream is a sativa

7. Looks dank even from a shitty camera nice stuff op :D

8. nice nugs!

9. yeah sorry it was my iphone and i was just snapping a quick photo. It smells so dank and lemony.

10. How does it taste?

11. i can never seem to grasp a good taste out of my 10 arm perc'd 2 foot zong. It got me a lot more high then usual though

12. If you want taste get a vape. I tell everyone that. Otherwise dont expect much

13. I'm thinking about buying a MFLB

14. Or hotknife that shit with a clean piece. Preferably all-glass bong.

15. hotknife?

16. Hot knife is an old technique that no one uses anymore. Get yourself a hit rod and torch for the best taste while smoking.

17. You heat up a metallic piece like a kitchen knife with a torch until it glows red. Then quickly push the glowing-hot blade into the packed bowl while taking air in, so it'll eventually catch flame if the blade is hot enough.

This will enable a very tasty, butane-free hit. I've noticed that if you hot knife using an acrylic bong, the taste is not as fresh as with a glass piece. But it's healthier than using a lighter anyway.

18. I'm from Florence dog where you at?

19. Definitely the best way.

20. burlington my niggy