Woody I Have A Request!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by lacrossestar, Dec 20, 2002.

1. SHOW UR SELF ROLLING A JOINT OR BACKING A BOLW AND LETTING US GET A GOOD LOOK AT HOW IT SMOKES AND SHIT PLEASES CAN U DO THIS FOR ME

2. YEAH!, thats a grate i dear! u got my vote

3. He certainly won't do that if you shout at him, try turning off the caps lock.....lol

4. well sorry i didnt mean to i dont look at the computer screen just type like right now just typing so sorry

5. woody ive been camping out in front of my computer please take those pics

6. Patience with the good man woody. He has about 100 nice lil MJ plants to attend and what not. Lol. Just be patient

7. yeah, give the man some time

8. Thanks you woody!!!! i bow down to u and yes i smoke tobacco im going to have too try that when i get home (never have smoked a joint with tobbaco in it)

9. i never got why some ppl put ciggs in joints, can some one tell me?, and woody what other types of smoking diveces do u havre

and lacrossestar y u gota stel my pic?, but dont worry i was gunna change it any way

10. Great pics! I laughed for like 10 min after I saw the first one. I have one question though. What do you make the roaches out of?

11. Those pics just gave me one of the best laughs I've had in a LONG time!!!

A++

(still laughing)

Farside12

12. lol, crazy i smoke just hash joints, but that joint was rolled very nicely nice a lose

13. if i had as much killer bud as woody id be goin apeshit with a digital camera, bud, and lego people

14. mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm good and since i smoke cigs i think im going to try that joint with baccy

15. Funny pics woody but lets see your real pipe and other tools used for smokin that aweasome bud of yours!

16. just imagine a joint that big .... drool ....

17. Wow, that was the most hilarious post ive seen. Great job, and it was very helpful. I've never understood the whole tobacco and weed thing either. Why waste your lungs on tobacco?

18. LMAO!!

19. Woody ROCKS