Woody...how does this sound ?

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by DevilRed, Aug 28, 2003.

1. Woody this is what I have done to try and clone

Took a 5" lower branch off my female (flowering for a few weeks)

Removed all the leaves but the top set.

Cut the stem under water then put a small slit up the stem, dipped in root tone stuff

Stuck it in most soil, mist it a few times a day while under 24/7 light.

should it work? Or am i missing a step?

2. Im not woody..but looks good to me!

3. exactly the way i do it too........just remember and cover them with a clear lid, and keep the humidity at approx 80%, works fine for me.........i mist the lid as well to keep the humidity up, but remember and let them get air daily as well, by removing the lid for a while.........Peace out.........Sid

4. Sid- (everyone else)

I don't have the clone in a container with a lid. Do you still think it will take?

Ive been misting it about 4 times a day.

So what kind of clear cover.? sandwich wrap stuff?

I just used potting soil also, but I have it super moist and with drain holes.

5. just a hard plastic top.......like a coke bottle top.....that kind of plastic, you get them from garden centres for cloning.........Peace out.........Sid

6. Okay, so I just took a large Gatoraid container, and cut the bottom off it. I set this over the top of my clone that is crowing in a small plastic party cup. This should keep the moisture bumped up some. The leaves are touching the bottle a little, but I think it will be okay.

So when should I have roots? 3 weeks?

7. i get mine to root in approx 10 days.........but it takes as long as it takes........Peace out.........Sid

Grasscity Deals Near You