Woody Harrelson mistakes photographer for zombie

Discussion in 'General' started by alicedee07, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Ha... Sounds like he wasn't high at the time but was just extremely pissed off. You know he was high when he came up with that statement just to fuck with 'em though ha ha...

2. Atleast hes on his guard for when they do come.

3. I got nothing against a MFer who's just trying to stay prepared.

Good on you woody, please continue about your day as usual.

4. whats really going on

5. Bah. It's shameless plugging for the movie. He's trying to promote the movie by doing and saying that.

6. mmmm... right.

he probably invited the papparattatattalazoos over to take pictures and thrust one in the face while trying to leave the airport with his daughter just so he could turn it in to a huge cnn publicity stunt later on.

thats some grade-A genius right there.

7. I'm gonna go watch Kingpin..

8. If you think Woody needs a cheap plug, I think you need to find out who the guy is.

He needs an account on GC.

9. From my eye I see. He's tired of the papparazi's bullshit being able to take pictures of someone the entire time they walk to their car...it's an asshole thing to do. People don't like being watched non stop. The papparazi use the laws to get away with being little bitches.

So he's using a lame ass but funny excuse. Kinda like a "fuck you I can play this game too"

10. oh woody. you have always been that guy that stands up for what he believes in. saying and doing whatever you feel is necessary to sway the public into thinking your retarded.. but i know the true genius locked inside that mad brain of yours.

[​IMG]

11. so where can i see these videos without actually putting in any simple effort such as typing shit into youtube?

12. Ok well I went and found the video.

TMZ Video Gallery

New drinking game! Everytime buddy says Woody you take a shot, deal?

13. I think if i was ever just like standing around ya know and i saw the paparazzi getting on a celebrities nerves like he really wanted to just wail on em, i'd probably go beat the fuck out of the paparazzi in hopes of that celebrity paying me a large sum of money for the favor haha. like hand him my name/number on a peice of paper that says "i'm broke help me out" before i ran away haha

14. Jesus that guy was annoying.