Woods

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Jun 20, 2012.

1. It seems like every time I read a thread, someone mentions "going to the woods behind my house". Do 75% of the people on GC live on the edge of a forest? I mean come on now. I live in Colorado. Theres mountains here with a big ass forest. Do you know what's behind my house? Another house. Where do you guys live that you have an entire forest in your back yard?

2. I got a jungle outside my apartment but there aren't any trees, you feel me?

• Like Like x 1

3. :hello::hello::hello:

I feels you.

4. #4 compadre, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    crunge , i really dislike your avatar

j.s.

5. Yeah dawg. I got woods out the back, great for chilling in, my own land too. Why's it so hard to believe so many blades are surrounded by nature?? :laughing:

ForumRunner_20120620_162353.png

6. I live in Maryland which is populated with a lot of trees.

I also have a state park called Patapsco that is really nearby my house.

Lots of stoners hike and blaze there with their friends, but I have seen people nodding out walking along the train tracks before. Most likely H or something.

Most of the kids my age (17-18-19) go into the woods to smoke because it is away from the police, and most of the drug friendly people in my town will be in the woods anyways lol.

It's chill. Patapsco is a great park.

The graffiti is part of its charm, hah. :cool:

7. [quote name='"compadre"']crunge , i really dislike your avatar

j.s.[/quote]

Hating on Hindu bro?

8. is it THAT important to Hindu culture?

9. Thread successfully derailed.

10. Yeah, small towns ftw. Nothing more relaxing than sitting outside smoking on a summer night surrounded by nature, and listening to the sound of an animal being torn apart by a larger animal somewhere in the woods lol.

11. [​IMG]
    Love RI, got woods and the water. Best of both worlds.

12. yeah i got water boats and woods near me, best thing i like to do is blaze when I'm out on the boat chill in with friends

13. i got a tiny farm behind my house, other than that my neighbor's driveways all go further into the woods than mine so they dont see me for the most part. im in northern nj btw

14. A lot of people just live around wooded areas. It sounds to me like you live in a Suburb somewhere? Even around some suburbs there are small wooded area's though. It doesn't always mean a big forest when people allude to this. Sometimes there may just be a mile or two long stretch of wooded area nearby. I live in a house that sits on a corn/bean field (depending on what they are growing that year). Behind all of this and actually all around my whole area are wooded areas, even a game reserve.

Man, what is really creepy is when you are watching television at night, or worse, laying in bed trying to sleep and you hear a group of coyotes hanging around right outside of your window. Making those fucked up noises that they make, digging around by the house....*shudder*

15. Damn where I live, there's like 500 trees for every one person. And I live on an island so there's a forest every 5 feet. Forests are pretty sweet.

16. #16 The Crunge, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    I don't live in a suburb, but i'm in a city. There's some pretty huge parks around my house, but not many trees.

In the entire city of Colorado Springs, I can't think of anywhere where there is just a large area of trees unless you go into the mountains, but that's like 10 miles away.

17. [quote name='"compadre"']is it THAT important to Hindu culture?[/quote]

you have no idea how ignorant you look

18. he's just saying

is a badge of heritage worth promoting nazi symbolism

19. not my house

but your home state

Attached Files:

20. [quote name='"ekk"']he's just saying

is a badge of heritage worth promoting nazi symbolism[/quote]

By that logic then crosses are promoting the KKK. The swastika just means good luck or something. It's only a nazi thing if you put it on a flag and mean it to be naziish.

For the thread, woods are some of the chilliest places ever. I toked and stroked in one before. Fun stuff.