Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wooden pipe vs. a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by griff842, Aug 12, 2009.

1. OK, I've got 1.5-2 gs (give or take) of some really decent stuff (allegedly OG Kush but I'm nt really believing that). I was gonna smoke it with like 4 people. What'll get me higher, using a joint or a wooden pipe?

2. i'd go with pipe
    but i dunno really

3. between 4 people, it would probably be easier to roll like two joints. smoke the first one, and then spark up the second whenever you and your buddys feel like it. that way you wont have to keep passing and lighting

4. you don't have to pass the pipe the whole time
    you could take a rest with the nug still in there and then just come back to it

5. With four people, I'd go with the joint. But why not both?

6. yea id do both.

7. Joint w/ friends.

Rest for yourself w/ pipe.