Wooden pipe or Vaporiser?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by gregger, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Currently I am using a wooden pipe, like in the image I have attached.

I like it as I can smoke my weed pure, and it doesnt look like a crack pipe so my girlfriend is ok with it, haha.
    I do get a slight burn taste with it though as wanted to know a little more about Vaporisers...

I am scared of getting one as Im worried on how strong it will be. Currently I smoke once or twice a week before bed and I just have one full pipes worth and that is perfect.

So my question is, coming from smoking the odd pipe, is a vaporiser going to send me into outer space?

I have heard is less bad for you also...not sure if thats bullshit or not.

Thanks in advance people!

Attached Files:

• pipe.jpg
      pipe.jpg
      File size:
      219.1 KB
      Views:
  2. get a glass piece dude easily to clean and no burnt taste

3. vapes u spend more keeping it working replacing coils batterys etc than how much the vape itself costs

4. Thanks, I think I'll get a glass pipe then

• Like Like x 1
  5. Look into the MFLB no coils or anything like that it comes with a lifetime warranty for the vape but your batteries are not included. If you are just going to stay home get the plug in power adapter. You will conserve weed and the hits are pure and tastes good.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

6. How strong??

7. If you are talking about smell it is very little as far as strength you can adjust that by how many hits you take. Has a little learning for how long and fast you take a hit for. I thought it was pretty easy to use.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. New user here, but has anyone used one of these? Saw them on eBay . Wood stem with a stone bowl. Thought about picking one up.