Wooden Pipe, or Bowl?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rhonin, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Dear fellow stoners, I am having a difficult time choosing which type of piece I should be using to partake. Should I buy a 14 inch wooden pipe for about 23 or 24 dollars, or get a 7 or 8 inch bowl for about $15. Let me know soon :). Peace

2. Glass bowl fer sure!

3. Are bowls just better to smoke with than pipes? I ask this because some friends recommended me to buy a bowl because it is great for smoking, while others say buy the pipe, bowls are too "normal".

4. I'm leaving with my grandmother soon to go buy a bowl I guess. She is getting a bong ^^. Anyone else think I should go with the wooden pipe?

5. I think most would go for the glass. The wooden pipe kinda sounds like a cool novelty but the glass is pretty much the go-to piece.

Your grandma's buying a bong? Damn.

6. I enjoyed wood for a long time. They can sometimes give a good flavor but most importantly they collect a lot of resen. I have gotten high many times toking off of resen and stems when I was all out of herb. Glass really tastes better though. When i got my glass pipe I was in love with it.

14 inches is a long wooden piece. Is it a steam roller? I had a bamboo steam roller about that long. It was pretty tight but it didn't collect any resen.