Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wooden Bong questions and such

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DenouncedFire, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Hey there amigos from various places. I recently purchased this wooden bong from this website and i'm a little confused on how to go about using it.

Now i'm typically using papers and blunts, and I've used bongs before but the set up was already done and I just had to take my hits as opposed to setting up the proper things I need.

I'm a little unsure on how I should go about using it because from most bongs I've used I had to remove the stem to take the smoke and the rest is magic :bongin:

But for this one I'm pretty sure you can't remove said location where I am to add my weed. Regardless if others have seen or used this bong I'd greatly appreciate any help or information I can get.

This is the one I bought, ain't she a beaut:smoke: : Bamboo bong bent - Bamboo Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

2. Bamboo is a grass. uhm is there a hole on the back or side somewhere?

3. Yeah there's a hole on the opposite side of the bowl.

4. Alright. This is what you do, be sure to cover the hole while "milking" it and instead of clearing it by pulling the slide, just release the hole and breath deeply. Youll want to make SURE you always have that hole covered when taking a hit or else it will be a waste.

5. Awesome, thank you so much :)

One more question, do I need to put water in the bong also? Thanks in advance, you've been mad helpful.

6. You don need water but it helps

7. Yeah, it's definitely smoother if you have water.

8. Umm, in the picture you gave there's a carb right up near the mouthpiece. Look around there and you should find it

9. [quote name='"mememantis"']Umm, in the picture you gave there's a carb right up near the mouthpiece. Look around there and you should find it[/quote]

That^