wood pot? wood?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ImSoNew0rleans, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Ok, I'm transplanting due to really slow growth and its a autoflower....

But anyway can I transplant into this pot? I'm using this one because its more wider and I don't really have enough height space since im using a pc grow box....

[​IMG]

Can I transplant into that? its wood i think? lol ..... and it has a few open spaces on the sides....

2. that will fit in your pc grow box?

3. Yea look..... BUT...What would I use to put under it for the run off tray?
    and I hope the material of the pot doesn't screw up the soil...it shouldn't...

[​IMG]

4. #4 ImSoNew0rleans, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    Another question....What If I use a skinnier taller pot....You all think the plant would grow in height instead of expanding?

I really wanna use this one but dont want it to get taller...

[​IMG]

5. it will work but is it necessary isnt your plant pretty much as big as you can grown it?

6. I mean its pretty bad rootbound I THINK, because the roots are coming out the top of the soil......PLUS its growing really slow, 2nd week of flowering ... somewhere around there....

advice from experienced growers please?

Btw, I prolly won't use the wood one if i do....it'll prolly be the green taller pot.....

7. yea i agree with penuthed it will work and yea an autoflower doesnt get big at all even grown outdoors cuz its a type of ruderalis strain