Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wood Pipe, Bad Taste

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the deserter, Nov 20, 2010.

1. I have a wicked looking wooden peace pipe i got a while back, but just recently, it started tasting like eggs or wood or something unpleasant. Now, my friends and I don't want to smoke with it, which really bums me out, because it is a really nice pipe. Is there any way i could remove the bad taste, or should i just get a new glass pipe?

2. Get a glass pipe, since the glass will never give off a flavor.

3. Only the sweet, sweet taste of resin building up. :smoke:

Damn I need to pickup today.

4. Haha eggs or wood? I'd be willing to bet it's more wood than eggs

5. Shit, I was planning on buying one of those too...

My dad smoked out of a wood pipe. :eek:

6. This may sounds stupid but does the wood like absorb some of the thc when smoking out of it? Just wondering since i tried a wood pipe last night and i didnt get that high off it. i find a pipe better

7. i can taste the gross remains of my many seshs ago on my glass pipe. :(

8. i need to find a pipe thats glass but makes me feel like gandalf while smoking it

9. I picked up a small wooden one in Mexico as I didn't want to carry one on a plane, it was great at first, but now the weed is ok, but the res or something gets on the lips and tastes nasty.

10. Get glass. Way better, you'll never wanna smoke out of anything else. Plus wood pipes clog. :cool:

11. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    oh my god

12. ....What? :confused_2:

13. You like?

14. those are awesome. i must get one immediately, im holding up the fellowship

15. glass is the way to go...resin tastes bad, but glass is also very easy to clean too!