Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wood or plastic grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hiddenclowns, Feb 10, 2009.

1. wich is better and wich is cheaper

2. Splurge on a metal one, you wont regret it. They should be around $10.

3. You should try a chromium crusher. I've had mine for about a year now and still no problems. Also, most of them come with a pollen catcher so you can make hash. (never tried it myself, but it looks pretty easy)

4. neither unless your only looking to break up one bag(those pegs break easy)
    I have The Notch its $40 but well wroth every penny it is my most valued paraphernalia

5. Yeah dude my girlfriend got me a metal one with a keif catcher for like $10. Or you can spend a bit more for a sharpstone or one of lesser or more value.

6. Dude! I got one off E-bay. There like $11 + shipping. 4 pc It works great for collecting keif.

7. I have a sharpstone and they are much cheaper than a space case (80 or so dollars) I spent 25 on mine and it has two screens and is practically as good as a space case... Go with a sharpstone do not buy plastic or wood. Buy it on ebay.

RIGHT HERE:

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-PIECE-SharpSt...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

8. so i had a question i've been trying to figure out for a little while here. a lot of grinders come with 4 pieces (top/bottom grind plate, storage plate, and keif catch (not sure if those are the right names...but i figured its prolly the easiest to say it that way)) and i know what each chamber is for but ive found a bunch of 5 pc grinders. the only difference ive found with the 5 pc ones is that they have like a second keif catch.

i was just wondering what would the point of having a middle keif catch chamber be?

for those who need a visual it looks something like this:

top blade
    bottom blade
    storage plate with screen on bottom
    middle unknown chamber with finer screen on bottom
    keif catch.