Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wood glue?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by muSICK, May 13, 2011.

1. I just finished the body of this pipe I'm making out of a calculator, do you think its safe to seal the buttons with wood glue? I already put the glue on... I'm higher than a fucking bird. I just thought now, what if there's some chemical shit in there... So blades, am I good?

2. No, youre not.
    The calculator idea? wtf? seriously :confused:
    Youll be melting plastic everytime you smoke, and whatever chemicals are in that wood glue.
    My god, not only does this scream underage but you make marijuana medicators look bad.
    Really bad.

3. Your gonna die! Call 911 and explain to them what happened before it's to late

4. Wait.... Why?

5. How does he make "marijuana medicators" look bad?
    He's asking a valid question and you're being an outright dick.

OT: I wouldn't suggest a calculator.
    Unless you plan on using a metal pipe in the middle of it, I wouldn't use it.
    Also, there are going to be a lot of spaces for smoke to escape in that thing...

6. #6 muSICK, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well sorry man I know smoking out of plastic is bad but whatever it's for gags I'll probably use it once, I just kinda have this competition with my friend Chris over homemades, he made one out of an gamecube controller so im just trying to top that. Anyways I don't care about the plastic, is the glue bad? And man I'm not gonna lie I ain't no medicator, I just like getting fucked up

7. This definitely isnt constructive criticism and we dont need comments like this, but no I would not use a calculator stick to joints if you cant get a piece atm

8. I apoligize for sounding like a dick, i didnt know it was a competition/just for fun.
    I just think that shits ridiculous if your old enough to go buy a real piece, i thought this might be something you would consistantly use, i really didnt meen to come off as a dick.
    My apoligies.

9. #9 muSICK, May 13, 2011
    Hey it's all good man, it did sound pretty retarded from the original post haha.

10. Hahah yeah i was just thinkin "why would anyone do this?"

Wood glue wise, its probably the same effect as tin foil, so, PROBABLY something along the lines of its bad for you, but wont kill you if you do it once in a while.

Talking about woodglue makes me wanna go make somethin with my grandpa in his shop.

11. Umm...you've got more to worry about than wood glue. It will be "fine"

Although that is certainly the most random and ghetto pipe idea ever.

12. #12 VapeMasterFlex, May 13, 2011
    Haha yea you do have a point