Woo

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Finally got my lip pierced! :D

Feels kinda weird atm, weird thing it hardly hurt at all, less than getting your ears done anyway.

I'll get a pic up in a bit.

2. Nice, iv been thinkg about geting my eye brow and maybe labret (SP?) some time

3. Nicee..congrats on the piercing :bongin:

4. Now im used to it, lol.

Still, enjoying cleaning it by swigging on salt PLEH

5. I dunno if this is worth it but meh.

Attached Files:

6. I completely dig the piercing! I just had to take my eyebrow ring out because I was under the impression a professional was doing it, but it turned out to be some douchebag who had no idea what he was doing. The piercing was so far back in the skin that it gave me pain, not just soreness from the piercing, but "omg that f-ing hurts" pain, for like 5 days. When I went for a second opinion at a different piercing place, the guy took one look and said it had to come out or I'd have nothing but problems. So he takes the ring out and compares it to one that's like 3 sizes bigger in diameter. The dick who pierced me used a ring so small that it was putting pressure on and slowly tearing the bottom hole (which was placed too low). (Sorry for the long story, but I'm extremely pissed over the whole ordeal.)

I want to get a vertical lip or a labret (prolly go with lip though). In two months I can get my eyebrow redone - by someone who know's what they're doing. And now I'm thinking I want a second tongue ring.

7. ^ ^ Nuttin wrong wit dat. ;)

8. your just jelous.

9. dr_krapp gtfo with your emo haircut.
    ahahahahaa

this thread is no longer about lip piercing, its about your emo style . rofl

10. i recently got my lip peirced 2 (6 weeks ago) and the day i got it i did salvia and had a crazy trip and ended up almost ripping it out cuz i thought it was taking me 2 india lmao that was crazy

11. for the win

12. new look for your new life?

i aint a fan of the emo look, but to each his own...

god luck with that i hope your chickee likes it :hello:

13. Ahh I don't see how anyone could do that to their body. which is weird because as soon as I turn 18 i'm getting a tattoo.

14. umm you have to be 18 to be here, so yea. But I agree completly, I want a tattoo real bad, I just can't decide where and what, but I would never even consider getting anything other than my ears pierced.

15. Rofl!

16. I have my Belly Button pierced, and I had my tounge pierced, but I had surgery, and they had to take it out, so it closed up, and I haven't gotten it redone... I also like the eyebrow ring, but in my future profession that wont be seen as professional, and I only have a few more months until I'm working, so there's no point... I have also wanted a tattoo since I was 14 (the same one) but now a days everyone has a tat, so it feels generic to get one now... We'll see.. I might end up getting one.. I might not...

~ Terpsichore

17. WARNING DO NOT SMOKE MARIJUANA AND POST ON GC IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE