woo hoo

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jan 14, 2005.

1. its my 1111th post haha, completely random and pointless, and you wont see another pointless and random post like this until i get another 123 posts and its my 1234th post haha

and like i usually do when i post stupid pointless threads, i'm gonna make sumthin useful out of it.

so........ uhhhh....... what did you eat today while u were high if you were high if you ate anything while u were high and if you did, how much better did it taste than normal haha

2. Congrats on the 1111th post of randomness.

Today while I was stoned, I ate two biscuits, a banana, some bread, and beans and eggs for dinner.

3. Can you englishmen go a day without eggs? lol

Know what we call'em here? Bonerammo :D

I was pretty much stoned all day, so I ate quite a lot while stoned. Happy 1111111, neg.... :hello:

4. congrats, i ate a chicken cheese steak just a few mins ago, it was pretty good even though it was picked up from the pizza place a few hours late..kinda soggy

5. Gratz on 1,111 post.

Lets see today I ate some gold fish and some gummy bears. Not bad at all hehe.

6. I slipped on ice today.. gonna help myself to some benadryl..

congrats! :smoke:

7. i have found the saviour for all stoners. funions. eat them. eat alot. dont stop. get down. haha, dont know why i added that last bit. could it be the maryjane? no...

8. Pretty good post.

I ate some kind of hamburger helper over at my parents house. It was great. I almost forgot i got high at work today and ate a sausage buiscit. It was grrrrrrrreat.

9. I had an orange mountain dew, funions, some sour apple o's, (which were tough as hell to eat) and some twinkies!