Woo hoo Im moving

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoniecat, Jul 2, 2012.

1. A that's right I'm moving from Iowa to Oregon!!
    Well over a thousand mile trip. First day was a little rocky cause one of the people caravanning over with us ( my life mate and I, alone with my aunt and male genetics donator are all going) took literally 5 hours to pack. And the donor took his home computer with him for what will be a 2 week visit to family for him, so he can play 2nd life!!

I'm glad I'm taking my own car and he is driving the moving van. That way I don't have to deal with him all day.

But I got to say other then the dumbass donor, it's a beautiful drive. and I have a great navigator. I can wait to be back in Oregon again!

2. Oregon is fuckin' gorgeous...You are absolutely goin' to love it, friend.:cool:

3. Lucky, make sure you check out kaskade in portland on the 9th of august, (my birthday too:b) I'm goin' to the one in seattle on the 10th. ahh. But yeah you're going to have fun.

4. Wtf did I just read?

5. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']Oregon is fuckin' gorgeous...You are absolutely goin' to love it, friend.:cool:[/quote]

[quote name='"CaressaRosee"']Lucky, make sure you check out kaskade in portland on the 9th of august, (my birthday too:b) I'm goin' to the one in seattle on the 10th. ahh. But yeah you're going to have fun.[/quote]

I'm actually originally from Oregon. I miss it so much!

6. Morning of day two. I got about 3 hours solid sleep. And I'm sure maybe an hour of spotty sleep.

The dumbass (hence forth named so instead of male genetic donor, cause some people can't figure out what that means) is already at it with his mouth. And both the aunt and I are resisting the urge to smack him.

My life mate is being awesome! He is helping keep up spirits and making my life easier. I feel good about today!

Off to get a free breakfast the onto the road to continue the journey to Oregon!

7. u lucky vaginabawl u..
    I wanna come with =[
    always wanted to hit up oregon
    one day am gonna move to
    prob to Michigan or Canada so
    I can stay close to the fam
    but also far enough to get the fuk
    away from um when I need to =3

8. Lol you must wanna procreate fucking badly...

You would think you would be partial to your donor or have some sort of positive relationship and call him by a humanized term like maybe his name...

That's cute tho you wanna get that eggo preggo so bad that you would settle for a knobhead of a donor.

When your future child refuses to leave without their Ipad 12 to play diablo 5 on your 2 week vacation dont be suprised. he got that shit from his daddddddddyyy

9. OP, Do you always talk like this? Or only on the Internet? I can't tell if it's me or you that smoked themselves retarded...

10. I had the impression OP was into girls at first...and wanted a baby...nothing new...but she isn't...

I'm not sure how I, as a 'life mate' would be about having another male mounting my female to produce a child...a 'clinic' with a test tube seems ok though.. no offense, just that testosterone issue some alpha males have... :)

Good luck, I hope to head that way someday. (to oregon that is..not to be a donor..)

11. Fuck am I reading?

12. #12 Stoniecat, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    Ok really immature people on here. Just be cause I don't choose to acknowledge the abusive piece of shit that is my dad people gotta make fun of me.

And because I choose to call the person I'm in a relationship with something other then my bf or gf people gotta bitch. maybe I'm transgendered? maybe the person I'm with is. Who knows!

Here let me make simple for those less intelligent out there.

I'm moving to Oregon from Iowa. My aunt is helping me with the move. My dick of a dad invited his derp self along and is causing shit tons of problems.

The person I'm in a relationship is also coming along for the adventure and is helping me keep my cool so I don't do violence to my dad.

Simple enough folks?

Ok to continue.

Today we were only able to travel 252 miles cause captain derp (my dad for the simpletons) took 3 hours to get his shit together. We woke up at 6am. Around noon we got held up for 4hrs because once again captain derp had to suddenly go to a wild wall mart and get some random object there. Something he could have taken care of before we left. On the bright side it allowed us ( my partner and I) to get our tires re checked. Always good to check that when you have time.

Now we are back in a motel for the night. My dad is verbally abuseing me and my partner again for the 5 th time today. (thank the gods I have my own car) and I'm getting ready to go pay for some food for my partner and I. It's around 7pm now

The reason I'm moving is cause my sister is sick with lupus and needs a bit of help so she can keep her home, and her dogs. I am paying for my end and for my partners end of things. As well as half of the cost for the tiny moving van.

I decided to share my adventure on here cause I thought it would be interesting for others. I'll make sure to keep the lingo simple for the small brained people from now on.

Off to get noms now! Stoniecat away!! *flys off like a super hero cause she can*

13. nice, im tryin to get out of here. its gonna be more like a 2k mile trip. at least thats how far away it is to the humboldt region.

14. You're ridiculously rude to your own dad lol.
    A mother may carry you for 9 months but a father carries you through out your life.

Remember that next time you're going to be unappreciative for his massive contribution to your up bringing.

15. You were talking about your dad? How the fuck are we supposed to understand youre talking about your dad by referring to him as only the "male genetics donator"? I thought it was someone you hired to knock up your wife or something. You arent making any sense

16. whoa whoa whoa. your dad is going bang your wife and have your kid? which is really gonna be your sibling?

17. At first I was like lesbian...then I realised you can't have kids. If anyone else didn't know...

18. Partner is getting fucking annoying. Which one is the he-she, which one is the she.

19. Is a life partner just someone who's too ugly to be called your boyfriend/girlfriend?

20. I think her dad is donating sperm to her so they can have a baby. But won't it be super inbred?