Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Woo-fucking-Hoo.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adamBC, Jul 11, 2003.

1. hooray! the girl I liked alot for about a month now is back with her EX, thats just great!

Why must all the women of the world toy with me so much!? Why cant they just come out and either tell me its never gonna happen, or tell me otherwise, instead of playing crappy mind games and giving off hints and mixed signals left right and center?

Its been so long since ive had a girlfriend, I always pick chicks that are FUCKING NUTS!!!! Goddamn.

Im sure ive looked at every girl in this whole town. Only way im gonna find some love is if i move, and thats just not an option right now.

It really seems like god is trying to make me gay.

SCREW OFF GOD!! LET ME LIVE!!!!!!

2. damn.. just don't give up.. someone will come into your life oneday..

3. Sounds like you need to uh assert yourself or somethin. Or she just didn't like ya like that, it's easy to tell whether or not it's gonna happen.. Did she actually lead you on? Or was it just wishful thinking on your part? How did she actually lead you on?

4. well earlier in the week she told me she liked me (that seemed like a big hint)

shes called me everyday to just chat for the last weel (untill yesterday that is)

and when i was saying id do anything to find a cool chick in this town that is still a virgin that i have a chance with, she said "im still a virgin, and you have a chance with me"

so from that i assumed i had a pretty good shot. i dunno, ill try out some other ladies, and next time these two break it off (im sure they will somewhat soon) ill try again.

5. actually i said that long before she ever said anything about liking me, guess i put those in the wrong order.

this was during a rant about how most of the chicks in this city are crazy sluts. she just cut in the middle and told me that. wasnt till a week or two later she said something more about it.

she initiated the whole thing is my beef. she said she had liked me for months, even before she was going out with this other guy? so i dont know.

this town is wacko.