Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wont be able to smoke for 5 months :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBull13, Aug 2, 2011.

1. This year my school is starting random drug testing for sports so I won't be able to smoke for 5 months it really sucks cause I just started smoking (have only smoked like 5 times) and was going to invest in a bong even though where I live their exspensive as hell so yeah now I guess ill just be drinking which is worse for me then smoking

2. How old are you?

Also, I highly doubt that the school will spend a shit ton of money to drug test high school kids. It never happened to me during my high school sports career; they didn't want to pay that much money.

3. 18 I'm a senior playing soccer

4. I hope our school does that then cause I still have never really gotten blazed only a little high

5. Want to do a little subtle protesting? ;)

Just send them something like this from my List! The post office does not require return addresses on envelopes. There are several to choose from. Why, you could send them one a week for quite a while! :rolleyes:

Cannabis reverses brain damage from alcohol (news - 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]http://medicalcannabisawareness.myblogsite.com/entry36.html#body[/FONT]

It may not change things, but you will know that they know! :devious:

Granny :wave:

6. Dude, I'm leaving for china soon, can't smoke for 10 months. Wont risk a neck shot lol.

7. Ill definetly will send them some of those and 10 months that really sucks and yeah I've heard about how crazy they are there about drugs