wonka tour

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by eatinbyaretic, Sep 18, 2003.

1. who all is going to hit up the wonka tour. it is bone thugs, insane clown posse, tech nine, kottonmouth kings, and i think someone else, ima see it in blastville.peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2. l got no idea what the above means?? .concert ,bands maybe ??? l just gotta get out more ,lol [​IMG]

3. i want to go but i got class tonight so i cant go.... :(

but im going to be hanging with the kottonmouthkings all day.....i got to meet lue dogg downtown at 2:00.......im gunna be baked by the time i go to class

4. Tech Nine is cool.

5. I went to the show they had in Des Moines, IA. Not much a fan really of any of the artists but it was entertaining.

6. damn i wanna go to the show.. its this saturday, and i really wanna see icp, bone, and tech n9ne.. damn i hate being poor sometimes.

7. Hey cool man, I'm in the pen fifteen club too!! Got it tattoed on my ass(pen15)!

8. I went to the Wicked Wonka tour this past sunday, in Des Moins IA. I thought the show was fuking awsome....not much of a btih fan ..but icp and kmk r my favorite groups..I got to the concert 2 hours befor the doors opend and i met Daddy x and got his autograph...anyone who has an intrest in these groups should really check out this tour....

9. i don't like icp or kmk at all for real. but i love techn9ne. i will most likely go just to see tech. i'm in st. louis, mo. that's some pill poppin/drinkin music right there. check out some songs "now it's on" "questions" "worst enemy" "earthquake" all by techn9ne, all those songs rock.