Wondering why this happens..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Alright, this is a most recent smoking story, I got kind of paranoid and bugged my friend.. hopefully some of you blades have some insight as to why. Here we go...

So, last night me and a fellow blade, I'll call him J.. me and J decided to smoke. He was generous enough to smoke two fucking blunts of some legit Afghan Kush with me. I got really high. But I got kind of paranoid as we were smoking, constantly asking him where we are going, yet I realize that his routes are always the same when we're smoking.. I don't understand why I got paranoid? And when he asked me if I wanted to go get more weed, I got paranoid about who might be there - Waht teh fuck, blades?

How can I stop this from happening? It's starting to annoy ME.

:smoke:

2. It's a simple case of reefer madness. Don't do anything stupid partner.

3. This. I'm surprised you did not become excessively violent and/or racist and perish due to a thc overdosing.

4. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Okay? >__>

5. Geez, this guys probably serious y'all don't have to be dicks! And OP it was probably just some dank ass bud its happens to everybody. It will go away as your tolerance builds.

6. Cheers, man. Well, see, this happens a lot when I'm high and this hasn't been the first time I've bugged him like that. He gets annoyed as fuck and it even gets on MY own nerves. How do I just... in a sense.. chill the fuck out?

7. Your name is very appropriate for this. I'm guessing this isn't the first time your experiencing this. I'll let you in on a secret though, it happens to me too. I just got used to it over time. In fact I'm pretty high right now. Weed isn't for everybody. Some people drink and they feel sad and shit, some people smoke and they feel scared. Drugs most likely aren't for you, but if you insist on continuing to use them maybe try something else. I'm sure I made some mistakes in this post, but I'm at the peak of my high right now, so I'll just fix them later.

8. You're a pansy.
    Not talking shit, not trying to be funny, but that's what it is.
    Look, you get paranoid all the time and I bet you haven't been busted yet, sooo why're you worrying?
    Just chill, I've never been paranoid, unless it involved the cops specifically looking at us when stoned. I only got paranoid a few times when I first started smoking too.
    I don't know, I guess it just depends on the person, but seriously, take it easy, I promise you the herb is better when you're actually chillen and not worrying.

9. [quote name='"DirtyB"']You're a pansy.
    Not talking shit, not trying to be funny, but that's what it is.
    Look, you get paranoid all the time and I bet you haven't been busted yet, sooo why're you worrying?
    Just chill, I've never been paranoid, unless it involved the cops specifically looking at us when stoned. I only got paranoid a few times when I first started smoking too.
    I don't know, I guess it just depends on the person, but seriously, take it easy, I promise you the herb is better when you're actually chillen and not worrying.[/quote]

I don't think he's paranoid about cops, I think it's more like social anxiety while high.

Do you ever feel this way sober PaB? The potent marijuana you smoke may be amplifying your existing paranoia/ anxiety.

10. Yes, but if I'm high in public I don't feel that way. I don't know what happened. It's really weird..

11. Maybe its the indica getting the better of you. I know certain strands get me paranoid. The other day I lightweight freaked out smoking purple wreak but then I had some that was grown hydro that I hella like. So what Im getting at is maybe it was grown or maybe its one of those strands you have to ease your way into.

12. Just change the scene when your paranoid switch rooms or go out or put mellow music on. Your mind is basically just freaking itself out, play some mellow music and find some friends to blaze with to keep your mind occupied with them and the music and not the paranoid thoughts that you get. Or just smoke less since im assuming this only happens when your stupidly high.

I used to get paranoid when i got really high to and i realized it was just my mind thinking to much and freaking myself out. i put some music on or go for a walk and take my mind off the paranoia and onto other things and i calmed right down and enjoyed my high :smoke:

13. decided to do someting
    can do't it
    because the soul is't strong

14. We were joking. There's this old propaganda movie called "Refer Madness" and it shows how smoking marijuana makes you insane, racist, violent, uncontrollably;y sexual, and other things. As a stoner, you should have watched it.

It must be embarrassing missing that obvious reference. No hate though my eternal friend, just go and watch it.

15. Try to accept the feelings in your body instead of resisting them.

It may sound weird but it works, at least for some people.

Instead of interpreting the feelings youre feeling (e.g. increased heart rate, sensitive skin, intense thoughts) as negative, whatever they may be, try to close your eyes, and accept them. Dont push them away, bring them in and search for some positivity in them deep down... it may take time and this may sound weird, but it'll click one day, and you'll understand :D

16. Just chill out and think to yourself, do I trust this guy?
    If you trust him, stop worrying.

17. dont think about it, just take deep breaths. breathe in the GOOD and exhale the bad and kick it :) tell yourself to chill