Wondering what your insight is..???

Discussion in 'General' started by codybodnar, Oct 31, 2011.

1. So hypothetically how would an 18 year old go about starting a grow operation. This man is getting his license in around a month as well as a car, has a good amount of start up cash 10+grand, has established a small bit of credit. How would he go about getting a place to grow, were should he grow? a house, a warehouse an apartment..? can he get a place without credit.? I am looking for advice from everyone on how this can be made successful.

2. 1. Buy a storage unit(preferably climate controlled)
    2. Get seeds
    3. Grow

3. rent a house. pay the rent up front for six months and tell them your moving in 6 months. grow then when its time to move get a place a month early. Rinse and repeat.

4. hmmm. don't storage units have cameras that record everything thats going on.??

5. anyone else have any good suggestions ?

6. i like to snowboard so i rented a place for the ski season and grow there. I ride everyday and frequent bars and restaurants in the area. nobody ever comes over the house and it more than pays for itself.

the best thing about it is im not bothered by the landlord and he knows ill be out in 6 months anyway so any repairs that need to be done will be done when im gone not when im living there.

7. [quote name='"lbs"']1. Buy a storage unit(preferably climate controlled)
    2. Get seeds
    3. Grow[/quote]

That seems like a bad idea. Are there even outlets inside storage unit? If there are, you'd be using their electricity in large amounts. And, they'd probably have you on camera with suspicious stuff whenever you go to take care of your plants.

I say rent a house. Buying a house would be better, though.