Wondering what would it say on the package when I purchase a pipe on grasscity?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by ocsecg, May 14, 2012.

1. I'm about to purchase a pipe off grasscity specifically this pipe Glass Spoon Pipe - Fumed Cobalt Glass With Clear Dots and Marbles - Coloured and Fumed Spoons - Spoon Pipes - Colored & Color Changing Glass - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

and I was wondering what would it say on the package when its delivered to me house? If it says something that it would be obvious that there is a pipe within the package my roommate will get pretty upset because he thinks smoking is bad for me and he'll just get really annoying with it and be on my my ass about it and probably just take it when im not there.

2. 1. Your roommate sounds really shitty

2. Discreet shipping, yo

3. The shipping will be discreet?

4. "this package contains illegal narcotics and mail order brides"

5. Given that the particular pipe you've chosen ships from within the USA, it shouldn't say anything about what it is inside. It'll just look like any other shipping package.

It's the stuff that doesn't ship from within the US that you've gotta worry about, because then it has to go through Customs and may have a tag on it declaring what's inside.

6. Alright man thanks alot. I thought maybe it would say the company name because it has when I've ordered off websites like NewEgg but maybe thats just a different story. Probably just me getting a little paranoid is all.

7. Nope, even packages shipped from overseas don't say anything about GrassCity on them.

I got a chillum shipped from within the US and it was just a small box with my name/address and a return address in Florida. There was no indication at all what was inside. :smoking:

8. Grasscity stuff ships in a plain brown box that looks like any other package. No worries. You might get a customs sticker saying it was inspected, but that's it.

9. Wouldnt it say fragile on the box too?

10. It will say, "Arrest this man, he smokes drugs!"

It's really good for business to label your packages like that.

11. When i ordered my pipe there was a sticker that said "Metal pipe" In the corner. And you can lie about that and say its a plumbing piece.

12. Why would you live with someone who doesn't accept your habits or share the same habits? Did you even have a choice.

13. Haha you must cure him of his ignorance by giving him some edibles without knowing.

Then he'll feel like this: :hello:

14. the only obvious things on my packages were always
    'glass pipe'
    cause it went through custums. at least they didnt take it from me :)

15. The larger pieces that ship from overseas will.

But my shipped-in-the-US chillum didn't have any fragile labels. Didn't really need them, it was a small piece wrapped in probably 3 inches of bubble wrap.

It really was just a small, boring looking cardboard box. I wasn't even sure what it was until I opened it up.

16. Is your roomate named " dad"?

17. [quote name='"jswanny47"']Is your roomate named " dad"?[/quote]

Hahah!!!

18. Roommate sucks .... I wanna order the marshmallow juicy jays or watermelon and say I get one at $1.50 how much total would it be .... I live in California

19. You can estimate shipping after you add an item to your cart.

I put in a random CA zip code and it said standard shipping would be $10.55.

A lot of head shops and some gas stations will have juicy jays. Amazon has them too. $2.88 plus free shipping.

20. I ordered the bamboo bong and the box was blank so yeh :]