wondering what is wrong wiht 1 plant maybe 2?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ashokatano, Nov 20, 2015.

1. #1 ashokatano, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    this is my first grow and thus far my plants have been doing great
    IMG_0218.JPG

my biggest got a lil light/heat fucked early on but besides that to this point they look swell
    IMG_0221.JPG <- this guy has some leaves growing from the center or a leaf kinda cool
    IMG_0222.JPG

however this guy has stated to have some issues with its first 2 leaves, starting from the ends and working its way in
    IMG_0220.JPG

and this guy may? be showing some signs of problems? I topped it recently, and it looks like it has 6 healthy chollas comming in, but a little bit of leaf discoloration? (im colorblind, and it could be more than I realise possibly?)
    IMG_0219.JPG

should probably mention im growing in coco/perlite, ~4:1, using fox farms (grow big + big bloom) nutes, and cal-mag (all 1/2 for larger. 1/4 for smaller plants in strength, done every other watering), under 2 46W (200W equiv) cfls, around 3-4" from lights
    ph of the runoff of 6.0, and I'm getting a ppm meter so that is unknown at the moment, the plants are 3/1 (lager 2/smaller 2) week old, the temp in their room is 71+- 2. they are getting 24 hours of light. they where bag seed, said to be PowerPlant(who knows however), they are in 4inch pots until my tent arrives in a few days, then I'm putting them in 1gallons, I water from tap (Ph balance of course)! they are indoor. and do not appear to have pests/mold. any other info needed just ask!

2. #2 Slick21, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Looks ok to me.

Never forget, look at the new growth, as the old mistakes made, were days ago.

New growth looks fine, just keep her hungry, nute only when she asks you, you should be fine.