Wondering if my seedling is too small

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Foxymel, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I will try the next time I see but it may give you nightmares.....

2. I have a very healthy miniature marijuana plant. She’s a cute little, emphasis on little, thing. She’s growing more leaves daily and quickly but she’s so small and so are her many leaves. Or maybe she just looks so small because she’s in a 5 gallon pot. I’m thinking it might be time to start nutes. She’s almost 3 weeks old. Maybe that’s what she needs. Is it based on size or age for when to start nutes?

3. Does she look deficient or just small? Don't love the small ones too much or it could slow her even more.

4. Just small. She’s literally growing new leaves every day since I transplanted her. I took some pics but they’re not sharp enough so I’ll have to have picture retake day tomorrow. She’s green and perky and I don’t see anything except health. She’s just little. Maybe this is more of a situation if it’s not broke don’t fix it. At this rate it’s going to be 5 months until I get any smoke from her! Maybe she's just a late bloomer. But she’s definitely looking very healthy. Maybe it’s the breed? I have ready a lot of not so great things about Tangerine Dream. I have her outside full time now. She’s going to hang out in my garden among my many other plants. Who are also really healthy! As soon as I get my AK-47’s in the mail I’m going to have something to compare my first grow to. Well, it will still be technically my first grow, but I’m growing one or two AK-47’s indoors the whole time. Under QB lights. It will be interesting to see how they compare in terms of growth. I will also be interested in how the germination process goes. Out of my 3 Tangies, one was a dud, one took 7 days to pop. And I’ve got a slow poke. Who I really .

5. Well being an auto she will bloom whenever she's ready and will just yield a bit less is all. If she's happy and green then all is good. She should have enough nutrients with being transferred to a 5 gal pot and will start to take off soon I'm sure:)

6. She has doubled in size and number of leaves since yesterday! I have pics on my phone (I know, not good idea!) for comparison. I’m going to edit Out my location info and then I’ll post. She’s also still looking green and healthy. No signs of yellowing leaves or curling. Just happy healthy green. And her stem is thicker. I guess being outside with a little breeeze and lots of sunshine makes her happy! I hope she doesn’t smell too strong when she starts flowering. Because I want to keep her outside. I’m putting my baby tomato plants in the same size containers and they will hide her. If she starts smelling strong, I read about plants that can mask the odor. I’ll have to do some research about the Tangerine odor potential.