Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wondering if i can make a bong with this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by success, Jul 7, 2012.

1. sup guys i just got a ounce of some dank and was wondering if i can make a nice little bong too smoke from tonight. i have a metal socket and a metal peice as a stem so im safe.

now this is what i have at my disposal to make a bong out of.

a toaster
    my dogs old toy
    a sprinkler from my yard
    my toothbrush
    an old gym shoe
    oh and some cookies.

any recomendations? :bongin:

2. wtf bro, you're wack as fuck lmao. :laughing:
    Take a 2 liter soda can put the stem through the side and your set lmao.

3. Okay how the fuck would you make a bong out of a toaster?

4. thats why i asked:D

5. Be creative, with those supply's you must have some imagination lol..

6. will do :smoke:

7. Okay. I can do this..
    Take the sole out of your gym shoe.
    Use one part of the toaster. (One of the places you put your bagel/bread in)
    Use the sole to cover up this whole spot. (if the two parts of the toaster are connected with air at all then you need to cover up the other one too.
    Poke a small hole just big enough for your stem in the sole. Stick your stem in, figure out if you would prefer to angel it a way lighting it will be easy.
    Poke very tiny little holes on another part of the sole. Then, remove the middle of a cookie and put it so the empty middle is over the tiny holes and it makes a bowl shape.
    Light up that cookie bowl, and suck on that stem. The smoke will go through the tiny holes in the sole, travel throughout the toaster and be sucked in through the stem. You figure out if you want a carb..

Then save thes rest of the cookies for your munchies. And be sure, after your all done with your cookies, to use the toothbrush to clean off all that sugar and dank breath.

Keep tokin'
    :smoke:

8. This is what you can make

Attached Files:

9. This fucking guy! :hello: