Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wondering how to get 100% of crystal out of grinder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by homo, Feb 26, 2012.

1. my coffee grinder that has been going for probly around 5 years now is CAKED to the max , i mean caked . how do i remove the crystal from the lid, the plastic around the metal bottom peice and in other hard places. id really apprieciate it if youd share ur methods. thanks !

2. Shake it around in a bowl of iso alcohol, like 90%, then it'll be clean, then pour that shit out onto a pyrex and let the alcohol evaporate, and you've got yourself some bomb ass qwiso to boot.

Search for qwiso and you'll see what I mean.

3. Damn goodsmoke beat me to it. :cool:

4. are you sure it will be clean once i take the alcohol out of the grinder ? im not talking about the grinder being 5 years old im talking about the crystal . once i am assured that i wont get fucked over with a alcohol drenched grinder i will try it haha ! thanks alot dudes

5. Take a toothbrush to it, that's what I do with my grinder, it gets all the kief from all the threads, screen, etc.

6. This is your best bet...unless u wanna make some ISO Hash...:smoke:

7. Paint brush! I used a cofee grinder too and it's awesome when you grind weed the kief goes in circles around the lid but a paint brush is perfect to brush it all on to a pile and get it all.

8. this shit is super duper old and is stuck to the side. im using the sharp point of the end of my brush i use for crystal to scrape it off, and then i brush it all up, bang onto the cover a book and then repeat.
    i just wanted a easier way to get this shit out hhaha !

9. i would love to see pictures of this.

10. Same 5 years of kief must be a glorious site to see.