Wondering how I am progressing???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhiteWid420, Oct 3, 2006.

1. :confused:I know they are a bit blurry they were taken on my phone, but does my plant look good and healthy from what you can tell? I am on my 8th day and im not sure if my plant should be bigger or not?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks like it stretched a bit. What type of light are you using?

3. I am using a soft white flour as of now but I am hoping to be able to get a 75 watt hps asap

4. You should be able to get it about 2 - 3in away from your plant without causing any burning.

5. 2 of mine look like that this morning and I'm on my 4th day of planting I believe, I filled them in with soil so they won't bend all crazy when they stretch.

6. Classic case of the stretch......

as the others have already stated - get the plant closer to the light or get the light closer to the plant.

and get that HPS asap ! 75W is pretty small HPS, can the area handle a 150W HPS ?? becasue you will see a bigger yield out of a bigger light.

7. whitewid, got any pics of your whole setup?

8. hey i suggest for the time being of veg you pick up 3 23W 2700 Lumen bulbs from walmart for $9, put those within 2-3" and you'll have a kick ass plant, LST in my opinion, so when you get that 75W HPS you'll be able to use that in conjuction with your 23W bulbs so make the best damn set of buds