Wondering about yeild...

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by NickelodeonDoug, Apr 5, 2013.

1. What type of yeild will an outdoor purple haze plant grown from start 2 finish in a 2 liter bottle give you? (Ballpark est.)

2. 2 pounds 1 for each liter

3. Yeah, cause they won't be root bound and die in a month. If your gonna do that in 2 liter pop bottle, at leat cut the bottom out of the bottle, and bury it in the ground. My buddies outdoor plants go root bound in a 5 gallon bucket after a month and a half. 2 liter pop bottles are for micro grows. There's no way you'll get 2 pound off a plant growing in a pop bottle. Good luck with that! Lol

4. I'd do 20 gallon bags if space permitted but theres some many roving weirdos in this neck of the woods, i dont want the plants larger that 4ft tall, cuzz the surrounding brush will be about six or seven ft tall max, the place where im putting em is inaccessible from about june - mid august, and thats when im worried about em being too visable (from above, i doubt anyone would venture there till sept. Any other idea about mid size pots? I dont wanna grow twigs but i dont need monsters either, its all medical.

5. I'd go wide then, don't allow roots to dig super deep, allow em to crawl horizontal, plant shouldn't grow too tall, but wide n bushy instead. Cause ya can't really be there to train them, so that be the next best thing from what I've read in the past.

6. Thats a great idea, and thinking from a technical aspect, it sounds like a much better way to go, thanks.