Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wondering about the price of an oz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buckethead420, Sep 19, 2008.

1. hallo im planning on picking up a z this weekend this will be the most weed ive ever bought at one time and i was wondering how much an oz of middys would cost and an oz of sum high grade shit (seperate) oh and how much does an oz weigh out too? im thinking the high grade shit will run me from anwheres to $200 to $300 btw i live in western newyork if that affects the prices in anyway.

2. Around here an O of middies is around 80 at the moments. If highgrade you mean some dank, I think you'll be looking at around anywhere from 350 to 450 honestly.

3. Wow looks like im waiting an extra week to get my z but the better shit is deffinetley worth it thanx man

4. No problem and happy toking.

5. idk if id pay 350 for an ounce of anything lol. i wouldnt go above 250

6. an ounce of marijuana is $600. Here's the proof: http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080919/NEWS/809190324
    haha.. (yes, that was sarcasm)

7. WNY! yah im in Buffalo area. my guy gives me that shit by the gram at 10 a g it comes to like 280? is my math right? i just did that quick

you a bong guy like almost everyone elts in WNY?

8. lol buffalo represent man go bills!!! and fucking love bongs nuthin like kicking back and taking bong rips to the head am i right?

9. mids well i think you'll pay $125 but at wholesale its $90

10. mids
    $125 from a "lower" dealer
    $105 from a "middle" dealer
    $85 if you got connects

dank/kb
    $350 from a "lower" dealer
    $300 from a "middle" dealer
    $270 if you got connects

-prices basically change depending on location/the level of dealer you can find
    -if your dealer is a big dealer and you would consider yourself friends, you can get better prices

11. An O of dank bud where I live ranges from 400 - 580.

12. Sounds about right in VA, comin up there this weekend to get some :D not at that price though

13. Is that right? I picked up what my dealer says is granddaddy purp x sour diesel. I don't know if it actually is that, but it's dank as hell, and has everything smelling like skunk.

14. Can't complian if it's flame.
    I'm driving up to Richmond and hitting up Henrico to cop my shit.

15. BUFFALO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:!