Wondering About My Experience.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Disabled_Stoner, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Okay well I'm 18 I have severe scoliosis I smoke for obvious reasons. Well I've been smoking for about 2 years and to say the least best decision ever. To be honest the one thing I love/hate is being a super lightweight. Love because less bud to get stoned off my ass, and hate because my friends make fun of me for it but I don't really give a fuck. Well when I smoke more than usual of dank (I got good hook ups ;) I kinda start to space out everything slows down and I start to get a really weird vibrating sensation that trips me the fuck out but yet kinda like. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else or I'm just weird like that.

New here ;)

2. Do you feel it around the bottom of your neck and back of the head? Because sometimes after smoking my head tilts back all on it's own. It does it from time to time, sometimes straight after the first smoke of the day, sometimes after a long sesh, at kinda random times.

Don't know if that's what you mean though :p

3. erm not quite I guess I should have specified that it was a warm wave feeling all the way through out my body it's just strange

New here ;)

Oh, i see. I thought you were talking about something very specific !  :smoke:
    Yeh the warm waves is just part of smoking,varies depending the variety and genetics but yeah, pretty common 

5. okay just makin sure because all of my smoking buddies never get it, it's always just me.

6. I suppose different people get it in a different way, or different intensity, could be that !

7. I think it means you're pretty damn high ☺️
    I think it's a consciousness thing with me. I'm just not really present.
    It's nice, but can make some anxious.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. yeah probably :)

9. yeah it's almost like I'm in a new place like I remember one time we had 8 people in the back of the truck we had 2 fat blunts and a mini bong. One blunt was mids and one was og kush we loaded the bong up with both with like 3 packed bowls. Around the 2nd or 3rd rotation I found myself feeling like I wasn't even in the back of the truck and zoned out listening to the birds and it was magical. But my friend snapped me out of it and when I looked around everything was lagging as if in slow mo it was pretty wild

10. Nothing to be ashamed about. Actually, I envy you. I wish I was a lightweight. I'd save so much money and time.....

11. exactly it's actually pretty nice ^.^