Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wondering about first time

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by KittyExorcism, Jul 29, 2011.

1. In a few hours I will be attempting to make my first edible, that being the Canna-Peanut Butter. I was wondering if the following seems like it would all work out and produce an awesome high!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a gram of some dank to go along with the recipe. Do you think the PB and baking pan check out okay? was going to use 1/3 cup of the PB . thanks for the input!

2. Looks great! It's CannaNut-Butter, though. ;)

3. I was worried about the peanut butter, but I guess it should be fine! thanks

4. Reduced fat sounds bad, but if you compare the label to normal PB (at least the stuff in my kitchen which doesn't say reduced fat) all the values are the same for fat content. I think they're just talking about the trans fat, which I don't think is normally in PB. They might just be lying to you too. lol

If you add olive oil, there's no way there wouldn't be enough fat content, either way.

5. If you're looking for an efficient process and the strongest effect, from the material you have, I'd recommend skipping the peanut butter all together. Unless you need stealth in your kitchen, and for some reason you need to look as though you're making something else which doesn't include canna?

Diluting your edible solvent and reducing its efficiency, is unnecessary, unless you're specifically attempting a 'worst-case-scenario' edible, which trades away potency and bioavailability, for stealth and processing speed.

If a peanut-buttery treat is what you're after, and the stealth and speed of your process isn't actually an issue, just make a proper oil and add your peanut butter to it at the end.. you'll need much less material, for a much more intense effect this way (oil often achieves multiple stronger doses, instead of just one, weaker edible, from the same amount of material).