Wonder Woman Hempy Scrog 400w HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AshK420, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Mainlining=really long veg time for training/recovery. Read up on LST, same idea and your plant doesn't slow down over n over. Just trying to help.

2. I know this might be the stupidest question ever, but what scrog?I'm a beginner for the most part.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've done lst and topped the plant i have now but didn't veg long enough so it stayed super small so i want to try something else that has the same effect but lets the plant get pretty nice sized but not tooo big

4. Thanks alot,I appreciate it. Thanks for not treating me like a dumbass.

5. scrog is a screen of green simply look up how to scrog and there will be plenty of videos explaining it but basically you top and tie you branches down to make a even canopy then maybe 2 weeks before you switch to flowering you throw a screen a couple inches above your canopy and let them come up and continue to train them to fill the screen in and make a giant screen so once you get to flowering above the screen with be your buds causing no shade to your buds and getting pretty big dense nugs instead of tiny nugs like you would get it you just let the plant do it thing with no training
    also if you plan to scrog i would prune all the branches under your screen throughout those last 2 weeks of veg

6. What's gud GC! New to this forum. Just wanted to say nice work. Im currently doing nirvana's wonder woman ☆ super skunk☆ ak-48☆ & master kush under 2 300w L.e.d in a 4×4×6 tent 1472526934991.jpg 1472526944808.jpg 1472526950267.jpg 1472526956779.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You got a journal?

Smoke Weed Everyday :weed:

8. Yea started it July 1st. This is my 1st attempt at main lining well sort of. I chose manifold technique. Shortened about a week or 2 in veg. My ak and mk are tall. WW & SS are short & bushy

OneDraw

9. Nice hope to see some crazy big nugs in the future good luck brotha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Respect Bro

OneDraw

11. My second seedling found it way :) [​IMG]b

12. I feel like they are folding up like a taco because of heat but it's been a steady 81 since I put them in here and the light is 2.5 feet away just measured it's 30" away should I move it further or what my new fan should be here to intake and outtake air better tommorow [​IMG]
    Maybe cause it's young it's still growing out we'll see thanks anyway for any advise

13. I put them under the hps and they are really starting to stretch I don't know if this is gonna be a good or bad thing I may have to flower a bit early but I marked some marks in my tent so I know when I NEED to flower to leave the plant with enough room to triple in size and still have 12 inches from the tops I plan to let them grow to about 2 ft then flip I got 6 ft in height so if they triple it with leave me with 2 feet so room for me to raise the light if I need to

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I skimmed what I've missed lately: What is up with your medium/substrate? It looks like nothing but perlite to me. I'm wondering if this is a germination technique I'm not familiar with and what you're planning in the long run for a medium. You doing soil/soiless in pots? Hydro?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Grasscity Forum mobile app