Wonder Woman Hempy Scrog 400w HPS

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AshK420, Aug 23, 2016.

1. As the title says I'm gonna be growing Wonder Woman in my 32x32x64 tent. I got a 400w HPS in it temps do climb to 90. I'm hoping to order some fan that actually fit in the wholes made for the tent to intake and outtake air better it's 40$ for 2 fans. I'm not worried about how loud it is unless it's like CRAZY loud! Same with smell as long as my the whole street don't stank I'm good but I'll be growing 2 Wonder Woman in 3gal square trash cans hoping to get atleast 2oz a plant. I vegged my first grow way to short so I'll probably barely get a oz. But I plan to veg these for atleast a month and a half after the transplant I'm still wondering if I should go with the rapid rooter or just paper towel method then put them in Hempy cups! Stick around for a ride! Harvest the bagseed hopefully Friday even if it's a little early I don't think it's worth it to wait when I got these Wonder Woman waiting! Let me know what you all think! By the way going with the original Hempy of 3:1 perlite and vermiculite all the way

Smoke Weed Everyday :weed:

2. So I kicked this grow off in my closet I had 2 seeds in a bucket and was going to chop one I'm pretty sure I fucked it up but if it did good then I would have kept it but that whole bucket fell over!! The seeds were lost I have it sitting to the side just in case they decide to grow from 10inch under wherever they are but I'm just gonna veg one longer if I have to but I will post pics in 30 mins when I plug the light back in im using my 105w CFL for seedling and once they get a couple sets I'll throw it under my hps under the lowest % and go up every couple days until I hit super lumen witch my bagseed loves! But once I harvest the bagseed in gonna wipe everything down and let dry then put the Wonder Woman in there so wish me luck hoping to have everything going down Monday or Tuesday because I'll be busy Monday.

3. Look what I seee [​IMG]

4. I'm currently experimenting with a cheap LED I got off Amazon and have a single Wonder Woman growing under it. I can't say for sure which phenotype I ended up with but all I can say is that these things start to flower really slowly and will likely take the full 11 weeks. They do have a somewhat strong smell to them so if that is a concern for you you are most definitely going to want to get the temperature under control. Mine stays around 76-78 and the smell isn't overwhelming. The structure of these plants is nice and sturdy but I have noticed that, at least in my garden, the fan leaves grow unusually elongated stems. I'm in week 6 now...

5. Thanks for the heads up can't you post a link to your grow if you have one? I'd like to see another persons Wonder Woman

6. #6 InvasionANC, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    No, I didn't take the time to do that since the grow isn't ideal in my opinion and also somewhat of an experiment, but I would be happy to snap a few shots of mine a bit later so you have some basis for comparison. There is an interesting guide on manifolding/mainlining at growweedeasy.com that features WW (there are two strains so make sure you're looking at the right one). 600W Hydroponic Grow Journal - 23.09 oz Harvest! | Grow Weed Easy

I also forgot to mention that in my experience this strain can handle high levels of nutrients. I'm not suggesting doubling up but you shouldn't have to worry much about overdose.

7. Good to know my last one would slightly burn on full dose so I hope that'll be just right for her this go

8. See some pictures of your grow setup?

9. I got them in my closet right now for the seedling stage it's perfect temps 75-80 and my tent is flowering my bag seed for another couple days and after it will be inside the tent drying so they will be in the closet for another week or two once they go in the tent then I'll post more pictures I'm also thinking about mainlining as someone above said it looks really interesting

10. Because I love you GC people so much I decided why not let you guys peek on my setup like I said it's just a 105w CFL in a closet with 2 hempys and Wonder Woman seeds waiting for the second to pop it head up just planted today
    [​IMG]
    Don't mind the temp being so high I just took it from my flowering tent I know it should still be lower in flowering especially but I plan on getting fan before I put these baby's in there wish me luck guys

11. Dude I have the same RH and temperature gauge. And what are you growing in?

12. 3 part perlite 1 part vermiculite in 3 gal hempys

13. It's gonna be awhile before she really starts taking off because I planted straight into the 3 gal but some progress she's showing good signs of life I love it after just 3 days including germ this is some great growth from her [​IMG]

14. So here are a few shots of my Wonder Woman as it looks now. As stated previously, this is a single plant growing under a "360 Watt Replacement" LED (135 Watts of actual draw) I found for around $100 on Amazon. I have never been very interested in LEDs but couldn't pass up an opportunity to test an inexpensive fixture like this so that I am (hopefully) able to recommend something to those that might be interested in home cultivation but are not yet ready to commit to a full set up. Assuming it performs decently, one could spend about $200-300 for it along with soil, nutrients, an oscillating fan, and a few other accessories and they would be set. Anyway, this girl is about 6 weeks into flowering, is situated in a home made deep water culture system (my least favorite method of hydroponics) being fed with Canna nutrients and additives. She's roughly 30-36 inches tall, has been topped 3 times and is pruned like a lollipop.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the light that would normally be on her:
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-V410 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ...and before anyone says anything, I realize my trellis is doing absolutely nothing (lol). I am also aware that, generally speaking, a cheap LED like this would probably not be worth it but I did enough reading on this particular unit and it seemed to have nothing but good reviews whereas many comparably priced units did not. Regardless, I will be testing it at least a second time using a strain I am very familiar with so I can ensure the light is truly the only significant variable.

16. Looks like a beatiful plant when them buds get bigger post a close up on here for me bro! I plan to mainline my play so it forms a y and keeps all the colas the same distance away from the roots so I only get giant first nugs especially with a high wilder like Wonder Woman! I can't wait

17. I have thought about trying that technique but I haven't yet mustered the patience. If you go to Jungle Boyz instagram, they have a short video that demonstrates home they prune/trim prior to flowering and I'm aiming for something more along those lines, basically removing all but the top 3 nodes on each branch. I'm assuming the buds will really begin to form here in the next 2 weeks. In my experience, the big eruption of bud occurs around 3-5 weeks before harvest, so for this strain I am guessing they will need the PK boost between week 6-8.

18. I'm going for something like this
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. I think it's a great technique, it just requires a little more time in veg than I want to deal with at the moment. I look forward to seeing how well it works out for you.

I am not usually one to brag, but I have recently achieved a new level of quality in my garden and I think you should check it out (look for a thread I started in the Indoor Grow Journals sub-forum called Nirvana Swiss Cheese in Alaska), if for no other reason than because it demonstrates that I at least kind of know what I'm doing. I am by no means a pro, but if you have any simple questions I will be happy to answer them as well as I can.

I highly recommend checking out the Youtube channel "Everest Fernandez" or his webpage/community called "Just4Growers" (you may wanna start there if you think he talks too fast, there are detailed transcripts of each video). You don't have to buy any of the stuff he is demonstrating in the videos, just pay attention to how he uses them. I think it's a great place to get all the basic knowledge anyone really needs.

20. I like this way because of my space i have a considerably small space for what i want to achieve so i plan to really let them grow outwars more so i can keep them short its all crazy thinking about how i want my plant to look considered to what it looks like now xD Who said money didn't grow on trees