Wonder What Kind Of Buds The Nephilim Smoked

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by newnature23, Apr 6, 2016.

1. The progeny of the fallen angels during the flood. The Nephilim, These abnormal beings, their destruction was necessary for the preservation of the human race, and for the faithfulness of Yahweh’s Word (Gen. 3:15). 

There was a second irruption of these fallen angels, smaller in number and more limited in area, for they were for the most part confined to Canaan “the nations of Canaan.” These abnormal beings is what Yahweh was getting rid of. But this second irruption took place on Yahweh’s land, the land he promised to Abraham. 

These abnormal beings were to be cut off, and driven out, and utterly destroyed (Deut. 20:17; Josh. 3:10) but Israel failed. We do not know how many got away to other countries to escape the general destruction. If this were recognized, it would go far to solve many problems connected with Anthropology?

2. I've never read anywhere in the Bible where it said that the "giants" which you're referring to here. After the fallen angels were cast out of heaven down to earth, they procreated with humans here on earth and created the "Giants" spoken of in the old testament. I've read the old testament extensively and I remember no verse eluding to these creatures smoking herb. They would've probably been a happier lot if they had. LOL TWW

3. These angels mixed animals DNA with Human DNA.

4. I wonder if some of that animal/human DNA has survived to this day.

Orange is the new Black
    Vote Trump

5. Maybe the Anti-Christ will be one of these Nephilim?