Won $100,000 playing MC D's monopoly...

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyizzle, Oct 8, 2008.

1. At the MC Donalds I work for someone just won 100 grand playing the monopoly game we got going on.. I'm jealous :smoking:

2. Wish I knew when/where :(

you should steal a bunch of empty fry containers.

3. No comment ;)

4. If i was the person who handed them their drink or whatever product they peeled their stupid little tab from, i would go up to them and whisper in their ear
    "I was the one who decided to give you the winnertabs"

5. i'd just rip that shit back from them and run hahaha

6. i bet employees cannot participate. i want $100,000. thatd be so sweet. maybe i should eat at mcdonalds more?

7. Then you'd be spending that $100,000 on heart bypass and lyposuction. Granted I am over weight, I hardly ever eat fast food.

-AFD

8. haha yea, thats why when you peel that shit off and see you won 100,000 bucks, you quit on the spot.

man, why cant i win 100,000 dollars, i could really use that shit to pay off my loans/fines, not to mention i could start my foreclosure home grow op with that money. i never eat mcdonalds though, so i wont be winning anytime soon

9. #9 Johnny Blazed, Oct 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
    i would of took that shit lol

10. :hello:

11. i won a big mac and gave it to a homeless guy on my way home.:hello:

12. Pay it forward brother I think Karma's gonna shine on you. :smoking:

13. every year this contest goe son i eat mickys everyday. iive only one little shit like i know one year i won 200 but my mom did the math and she paid like 500 that month for mickys lolso i guess it doesnt pay off unless you win big but if anyone wants to split winning and share pieces pm me i already have maddd of them... if anyone wants to split winnings im down

14. When i first got hired at Mcd's when i was being trained this was going on. The guys had a stack of 200 cups that accedently "dropped" and were no good. Se we peeled all the stickers off! got so many free meals and shit:p

15. What you gotta do is have a friend that works at a McD's and have them send you a bunch of fry containers. Split the profit for their help and BAM! :D

16. HAHAHAHAHA genius!

Ask for $1,000. I'm sure they'd be generous enough to give that much

17. Ha this thread is giving me so many ideas, I'm definately hitting up my friends at McD's tonight

18. Tell him to let you borrow a thousand dollars

and ship me 100 for the idea

:D

19. i was hoping to win that today. thats why i bought the large meal.

20. ha ha! i thought the large amounts of money were bogus. just to get everyone to spend more money. But now i've been proved wrong.