Women's World Cup Brazil vs. USA

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by The Gooner, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Anybody watch this exciting match? Great ending, and the US deserved to win after the ref made some pretty poor decisions.

2. yeah i hadnt watched any womens world cup till today and it as a great game, definitely proud of them.

and them brazil girls were doin work

3. calling those 'pretty poor decisions' would be like calling the moon landing 'kinda cool'.

4. So an understatement?

5. haha yeah

6. Sorry I'm pretty blazed and that confused the hell outta me.

7. lol my bad. its understandable. but yeah for real wtf was up with that red card? and then retaking the penalty.. it's like the ref tried to give brazil a goal and brazil couldn't even do it so they had to give them another try.

8. It's all good haha but that was a terrible call for the penalty because both of those chicks were going for it 50/50, and the Brazilian girl kade the most out of falling down..

And apparently they retook the penalty because one of the US players moved in the box before the kick was taken. This rule is hardly enforced and always never called.

PS in this one match the ref made a team retake a penalty 4 times because of encroachment in the penalty box.

9. That was a great game. One of the greatest wins in American soccer history and one of the greatest comebacks in the history of sports.

Way to go USA! Wednesday is the Semis! LETS GO USA!!!