!!!!women!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by burnedout, Jan 31, 2009.

1. I don't think i'm looking for any answers or anything, but WTF is up with women sometimes? It's like they're completely crazy, or maybe it's just mine. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

2. Same man i had this girl when i was 15 after 4 months she wanted me to give her a promise ring so we could marry while we were older then she wanted me to run away with her when we both had pretty good lives (no jobs or responsibilities) and for me my parents are really chill. and after 4 months i broke up with her on her birthday then she complained about how i smoke weed and its bad because she compared it with meth like it was the same thing. she tried killing herself because i didnt say i love you to her at school (how retarded is that????) and then my little brother ended up fighting her brother and got them to move literally accross from us in the united states :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. Wait til they get older, it get's even worse...:)

4. Edit: Although that seems pretty out there I do admit. WOMEN :confused_2:

5. women are driven by their emotions most of the time, while we are more logical.
    Thats why they seem so confusing
    but sometimes you do run into a crazy bitch, sorry S4UTECR1ME420

6. #6 McMuffinMe, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    What you have to do to get better women is look for one's that are more educated. The more educated the better. I feel intelligent women are more engaging than say a woman you might meet in a bar, or a girl that frequents clubs.

Here are some signs (my stereotypes) to see if your girl is a retard?

-Does she like Sex and the City? Chances are if she likes Sex and the City she's shallow as a a puddle. What entertainment women enjoy can be very telling. Are they always watching shows that revolve around vanity- like the style network or WE or E! My god if she does you should be running.

-Is your girlfriend orange? If she's orange she's probably a moron who is going to community college because her parents are making and ditches everyday to get taco bell where she's workin' on splitting her pants. She'll be the kind of drunk that will be really sloppy and fall on you and be really obnoxious. Yes, you can tell this by orange skin.

-What does your girl think of the movies Bride Wars, 27 Dresses and Sex in the City the Movie? How about those wedding shows on WE (Isn't it offensive that they play wedding shows on the "Women's Network". Fuck WE!)? These types of shows and movies (excluding My Best Friend's Wedding) indicate an obsession of romance- and by extension DRAMA (because movies portray romance as something dramatic)! These women were essentially brainwashed by Disney Princess, and are probably the same girls that wore shirts that said 'Princess' or dressed as Princesses for Halloween. This girl is also gonna want your money- because she wants to live like a Princess too. This is basically the bottom of the barrel as far as girl's personalities go.

-Girls that play sports should be looked into way more. These girls are always very cool, except those few that are hardcore anti-drugs because it would effect their playing (they suppose). Anyway, these girls are outgoing, confident and active. Also, they can be prettier than expected. Once they get up to a real college they get less attractive, but before that (including community college) they're still feminine. They break obnoxious stereotypes many women continue to do. Make sure your girl's team is competent and not losing too much or winning too much. Why? Because if her school is awesome she isn't going to be smoking pot with you anytime soon because she'll be really busy and probably anti-weed, but if her team sucks then she might not get the confidence girl's that have talent get- so playing sports might not even make her cool.

-Watch Mean Girls. That movie is based on a book for parents to understand their daughters. It's based on research a woman made, and not on a story at all- they just turn it into a story by using examples the author would give of girls behavior. It depicts women as they are. It's like a How-To on Women. Oh, and if the guy Lindsey Lohan is supposed to like annoys you- i think he's obnoxious too..so just heads up.

This is all coming from a girl and I'm also pretty stoned, but I think it's good stuff :smoke:

7. I think it's good stuff also..Well done..

Unfortunately mine passes the test on all those criteria..:(

I vote for ALL women are crazy :D

But seriously...I think swillis hit the nail on the head, women are driven by emotions and it can make then seem rather wacko at times.

8. BTW, where you located McMuffin :)

9. #9 Chaohinon, Jan 31, 2009
    After a few explosive relationships, I've developed a checklist for dealing with women:

-Always assert yourself, no matter what kind of deceit they try to feed you

-Never allow yourself to be convinced that you've done something wrong, unless the alleged wrong-doing is clear, present, and irrefutable

-Never ever, ever, ever, ever release personal information that can be used to harm you. Guard your vulnerabilities like they're nuclear launch codes

-Do not respond to intimidation, put-downs, or ultimatums

-Do not allow your own individual framework to be overcome by a false, contrived "we"

-When charm is followed by abuse, walk away. Do not delude yourself into falling back on their charm.

-Do not impulsively accept any information presented to you as being truth

-Be on the lookout for attempts to drive wedges between you and friends/family

-If you ever feel as if you're having to constantly walk on eggshells around her, it's safe to say you're probably the victim of mental terrorism

-If you're ever made to feel as if you can't live without her, you're, again, the victim of mental terrorism

The key is to never fall into line with the notion that, "I guess I'm just never going to understand women," as that's always provided the convenient cover for blatantly unacceptable behavior. That's the fun thing about sociopathy and bullying; it only continues as long as you allow yourself to believe that it's inevitable.

Also, you may want to read this:
    [​IMG]

10. #10 McMuffinMe, Jan 31, 2009
    Southern California...it's the reason I smoke, haha.

11. can't live with us and can't live without us .... well sometimes...:eek::cool::hello:

12. I prefer Steven Wright's take on it: "Women, can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em." ;)

13. heard that