@women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MrJamesDean, Jun 6, 2015.

1. #1 MrJamesDean, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    I don't get it, and i never will.

But i have been hanging and meeting a german girl for about a year now since studying abroad.
    I had a thing for her, but she had a boyfriend on and off relationship (together now) and basically told me that we would never be together. Naturally i got the hint, and slowly started to move on. I placed her in my friendzone

Recently, while seeing her again she asked what i was doing this weekend and i told her  i was chilling with another girl and have plans this weekend to go out with her. She was sooooo curious about this girl, and said out loud how she wants to meet her and one of her friends who was with us while drinking a beer asked this german girl why she was so curious about this new girl and so did i. She got so defensive about it.

In my mind, She was trying to be nice and pretending to be interested about how i met a new girl. But i think she was secretly becoming livid and jealous that i have a found a new girl to hang out with.

I don't know. It felt nice to have the tables turned and seeing her personality change knowing that i am a bit over her...i mean don't get me wrong if it was just us two drinking and she became flirty i would defintely try to make a move on her still. However, i am not actively pursuing her anymore.

women with boyfriends like to have a guy to themselves for attention, but nothing more. When they find out you are no longer giving her all your time because you have found a new girl, they become jealous and more attractive to you....funny shit.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Btw for those that don't already know, this is how you get out of the friend zone with a girl.

As soon as a girl put you in the friend zone immediately ignore her, and find another girl, start doing things with that girl and have fun doing them, let the girl who friend zone you see what she is missing don't forget to be physical.

I promised you she is going to start having self reflected issues, like why wasn't he like this with me, was I not good enough for him, next thing you know she will basically just keep pushing herself on you.

Good thread OP.

• Like Like x 4
  3. You can't have what you want. She seems to be jealous. However, don't give in and keep hanging with the other girl, keep making her jealous.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 3some

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  5. Don't worry about the first girl. The worse her relationship gets + you doing your own thing and being happy without her will drive her crazy and she'll come back saying she realized she fucked up.

Or you'll be happy without her, win/win

6. #6 MrJamesDean, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    well, i fucked entirely different girl that i do not know at a club two nights ago. So i can't really say i am trying anything for the two anymore.

I will post a conclusion if anything does happen between the jealous girl and the new girl i have been seeing...!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Which means they'll come at you even harder. Keep on smashing those Euro hoes my friend. They go crazy for some circumcised cock.

8. There was a Parks & Rec episode about this. Ann (who was in a relationship with Mark) wouldn't set her friend Justin up with Leslie because as Mark deduced when he found out, she was secretly saving Justin for herself should the right circumstances ever occur. Which is a shitty thing to do. I think I might stay away from this one dude. She is probably incredibly selfish and fickle.

9. #9 MrJamesDean, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2015
    Haha yeah had a coffee date with the german lady a few days ago, she asked about the other girl again.

I told her i was having a good time with her, but i found out she had a boyfriend but it doesn't matter since i met a single girl at the club and went home with her during the weekend. She got slightly annoyed and was wondering why i would do such a thing if i was trying to get with this other girl, and i told her why would i pursue a woman in a relationship, it makes no sense. She muttered something about if something sexually happened with a girl who has a boyfriend and if both partners are honest with each other about it, it shouldn't be a problem...

I was a bit shocked wondering why she would say such a thing, was she talking about herself? ...she is in a long-distance relationship. I just replied with "wow (name) i expected you to say something like thats good that i don't focus on women who are in relationships. Am i the only one who has any honor and integrity in this world anymore?" and she said i was thinking too highly of myself.

anyways, she became more physical during our little coffee date like playfully hitting my arm and caressing my hair and head.
    Now shes texting me like when she was taking a break from her bf "how was your day, etc"?

I am still playing it cool, giving no fucks. i just figured i should continue updating the funny situation i am in.

..to be continued..

10. Smash. The end.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've found over the years that some girls seem to be possessive over every man, and the attention he gives her, even if they're not interested. And I found that out because that's what I was like when I was younger and so insanely insecure. 

Not sure what it is, or why. It was a pretty petty, childish way of thinking - such as "why is he paying attention to her and not me?" Which usually resulted in the inevitable, "She's definitely not prettier than me/I want to meet her to see if she's prettier than me" etc. Sounds like what this girl is doing. [​IMG]

12. #12 MrJamesDean, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Yeah, i think so too.
    I mean it's not like i am just trying to sleep with her. I actually like chilling with her just as a friend.
    There are sometimes i look at her differently, but i snap out of the trance and continue to do my own thing.

i try to only see her a couple times a month, nothing more.  
    I usually wait for her to message me to do something, i am not going to waste my time on someone who is doing what you said.

• Like Like x 1