Women... The only one i trust is MARY.

Discussion in 'General' started by Unknown, May 18, 2004.

1. Sad but true. I swear to god, Im a fool man. I keep telling myself that I'll never even date again, but then...I meet someone, talk to them a few months, date them...they end up fucking my worst enemy and when its all said and done...the only woman always there for me is good ol' Mary J.

Not to be a sexist, but fuck it...Im through with women.

Gah...Thanks for listening to me vent, you truely are a brave soul.

2. Gonna give men a try are we?

:D

peace

3. They say its better to love and lost then to have never loved at all? Bullshit. I swear on my life I loved Niky for the past two years, I put forth my best. I was always there when she needed a shoulder to cry on, but now, when her old flame is available, she drops me like I never was anything to her but someone to leech money, and weed off of...

GRRRRRrrrrrr....

I need to fucking meditate...too much negative energy.

4. Well wev all been dumped or this and that but that doesnt mean all chicks are like that

5. Of course, but i must have a bad taste...i dunno man, ive been dumped too many times, by too many people, for too many stupid reasons. And i say fuck it, cuz i dont want to fight it, i mean, why? Why not go with the flow...Quit searching, and allow yourself to be searched for, because if you have someone interested in you, and your looking for a stable relationship, it will most likely succeed(sp?)

6. how about you not date so you can have a different girl every weekend or whatever. works much better

7. Lyrics dude, it's allll in the lyrics....

"...If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, get an ugly girl to mary you..." - Just don't hold your standards high as you do, or if your always with an 'ugly' chic, then just go for the girls you normaly don't go for, you might just be happy with the results.... if not, doesn't really matter, mj will always be there for ya

Oh, "it's better to have loved and lost, blah blah blah" - You love mj right? So would you rather love it and lose it, than never have had it at all? love applies to more things than chics

8. ditto :]

9. lol i know how you feel, i got dumped on Christmas!!! fucking bitch....