Women problems, on my birthday!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aim, Feb 8, 2013.

1. So I'm heading out to a strip club in about 20mins with my friend cassie and her friend angellica. Well, this chick I'm talking to and getting at (who has a boyfriend and she has feelings for me) found out and is all pissed off about it and giving me shit. She says she's not mad but she's acting jealous and giving me the cold shoulder. Like really? You have a boyfriend too lmao. Ill check the thread tonight or maybe tomorrow, depending on how it goes. Wish me luck!

2. Good Luck! I have no idea why I am wishing you luck when you're going to a strip club! You won't need the luck there. Just have a good night, have a good birthday! Don't worry about the girl giving you isues. Tell her to take it up with her boyfriend. She shouldn't be jealous. Smetimes some women think that going to strip clubs is like a shady act. But trust me what shes doing is shady.

3. you really wanna bother with a woman who puts herself out to other guys while she's in a relationship?

4. No, I'm just looking to hit it a few times a quit it lmao

I know I won't need luck there, I need it with the two other girls. I know I have a good chance with cass because we've hooked up before on a few occasions, but hopefully we get drunk enough for something epic for my birthday :p and thanks, ill just ignore her drama I guess

5. Remember if u don't remember ember then it was a good night