women on their period head up?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Addicted313, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Ended up smoking and drinking with this chick tonight. We hook up occasionally, but this time she failed to mention she was on her period... :eek::confused: and I went in with no condom... not once... but twice... and then realized after she ended up bleeding on my bed, and my boxers once I put them back on... fml I can't get a head's up!? dammit

2. So you didn't notice the blood all over everything until after? This is why you don't do drugs kids.

3. Haha that sucks bro! But I have sex with my gf all the time when she's on her period and I have never had blood, not even a little bit. Knock on wood though lol

4. It's only common courtesy, IMO. I always warn the guy.

5. The world needs more women like you.

6. So, no foreplay? Fail, brother...fail.

7. Why wouldn't she tell you?

That's so strange. :laughing:

8. That's gross. She she should have told you. But tbh I don't like the idea of having sex on my period. Ew

9. if you can handle the blood, period sex is AWESOME!!! perfect time for sex because the vagina is extra lubricated and warmer :D

10. got yer period?

ill take ya in the shower ;)

that's my motto

11. Some entries I can't help but laugh.. It was dark! No foreplay? Forget that, she was already as wet as a waterfall lol

12. Pulls out, looks down, "oh fuck! Is she dead!?!?" lol

13. I agree if you're ragging you should tell the guy I always make sure my guy knows. Blood makes him sick so we almost never have sex while I'm on my period. I don't care though

14. You might have `busted` a nut. Get it? As in it actually busts open? Haha..[​IMG]

15. [quote name='"iweartshirts"']

if you can handle the blood, period sex is AWESOME!!! perfect time for sex because the vagina is extra lubricated and warmer :D[/quote]

It also smells like SHIT. (not literally shit but it does have the ability to turn me right off.. This is from experience)

16. ya its gross