Women=Earthquakes

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by KoopaKing, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Seriously. These earthquake causing women need to stop existing.

2. ahhhh, organized religion :)

3. This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote, or have any rights for that matter.

4. We had an Earthquake in Adelaide on Friday (3.2), and then another eathquake in Western Australia (4.8) a couple of days ago...

I thought it was just becuase I touch myself, but it's good to know i can blame someone else, Damm Harlets! :mad:

5. There's an earthquake on the Earth every 2-3 minutes, all day, everyday

So with global news spreading so quickly, it seems like there are more earthquakes than normal

inmyhumbleopinion:eek:

6. well there must be at least one woman born every 2-3 minutes

7. Yup, probably Naked aswell :eek:

8. Yeah man, that was the quake in Kalgoorlie? I'm in Geraldton, and we felt it here in a somewhat milder form. Scary shit... :eek:

And that article is possibly scarier, if not a whole lot funnier. Earthquakes are well explained, 'disappointing God' doesn't come into it. If he flicked open a high school geography textbook he would probably learn this... and if he went to Wikipedia, he would probably learn most of what there is to know about them. I just can't understand how people can revel in such levels of ignorance in today's world - granted, it's a different culture and access to the internet and other sources of information isn't as advanced as it is here... but really?

9. Yah thats the one, pretty sad it fucked up those historic pubs.

Our quake in Adelaide wasn't really that exciting, It only lasted 1-2 seconds, and everyone at the LAN just thought a fat possum had dropped onto the roof.

Obviously our naked ladys aren't naked enough.

10. Insufficient naked ladies are insufficient to cause the grand Australian earthquake nudity apocalypse. How disappointing... :smoke: